new gun for my 21st

tomahawk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi just wondering if getting a gas gun would be worth it as would probably turn into hpa or project gun in the future and recommendations(links) or advice would be greatly appreciated:)

What about a Tippman M4? They're pretty new so I'd wait on more reviews and things but they are really easy to adapt to a HPA set up from CO2 magazines.

The accessibility to a HPA conversion is the defining feature but if you want it to be a proper project build I guess that isn't the same.

In terms of GBBRs, GHK are really good. They do M4s for ~£450, WE GBBR M4s are around the £275-£320 range.

KWA seem to be out of stock everywhere and judging by the number of retailers who had them...I'd say there was never many imported or much demand?

Correct me if I'm wrong but basically good luck finding a new LM4 anyway.

There's supposed to be a Tokyo Marui GBBR M4 coming out, the MWS. It was announced the same time as the M&P and 870 Breacher but haven't heard anything on it since.

Guest PT247

HPA converted GBBRs are lots of fun if you can make/buy a hi-cap for it, not much point if still using real-caps, may as well junk the line/tank and keep it gas operated if sticking with them!

250 round HPA hicap:

10403405_10152602413316820_6001678191128

450 round HPA hicap:

DSC_0560_zpsw3lzpwcz.jpg

both for my GHK G5, but will work on any WA GBBR I think. (not currently for sale)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.