New - be gentle

Philipflop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys

I have been into airsoft for all of 24hrs having bought a joblot of guns from MOD

Initially I was going to sell the lot, but today I have been checking them over and firing them.

Emptied a full mag in the room I was working in spraying everything and loved it. :Dpost-10991-0-71468700-1425412441_thumb.jpg

Think I may just have to keep a couple.

All the best

Phil

Presumably you don't have UKARA since you are not a skirmisher. Did you provide some other defence as defined under the VCRA or did the MOD just sell them to you without any check that they were allowed to sell them to you?

Welcome to the sport :)

I would suggest that you read the UK law section of the forums before you sell these on. Basically you will need to be able to prove that you are selling to re-enactors and airsofters.

Is that 10 L85's? Do you know what make?

Welcome to the sport :)

I would suggest that you read the UK law section of the forums before you sell these on. Basically you will need to be able to prove that you are selling to re-enactors and airsofters.

Is that 10 L85's? Do you know what make?

There are 20 of them in various states, manufactured by Army

They were amongst a load of paintball kit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.