Best airsoft repair places

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and girls,

I am fairly new to airsoft and very new to these forums. My problem is I own a L1A1 SLR made by STAR and recently it just stopped working mid-game. This was very embarrassing and irritating as this is one of my best, and favourite, guns (in comparison with the M60 and soon to be scorpion evo! :D) The problem with the gun is that it just clicks when you pull the trigger and that's it. My initial thought was the battery was flat or dead so I charged it up and tried it.......nothing. I charged and tried my spare.......nothing. just more clicking noises :(

Anyway I could really do with having this repaired. I would do it myself but I can really only do M4s and I don't want to risk opening it up myself and doing more damage. I have been looking around at places to send it off I have sent emails to patrol base and fire support the price is roughly the same. I would like to have some more experienced opinion on where to send it off before I do and some suggestions on where the best places to send it would be nice as well.

Thanks in advance

Somewhere close by that you can get to with the gun yourself. Most shops provide a repair and tech service and even the sites themselves provide repair techs. I would start with a close shop or a site with a tech, one of the two will take the project on.

• Supporters

arrr sounds like you may have what i had with my G&G SR25.

If you have, you have managed to lock it up in a magical place, torn between firing and the trigger reset (that's what the clicking is, the trigger resetting).

The only cure as i found out was to drop the motor out, get a screw driver and either manually turn the bevil gear until it fires, or see if you can release the anti-reverse latch.

hope this helps B)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.