G Hop installation

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I saw this video a couple of weeks back but didn't know what to make of it. You said you got a noticeable performance? Did you use the same buckings he recommended?

- Ant

I did this to my G&G T4-18 with a prometheus purple bucking patch and the same for the sealing bucking. Worked better than a basic hop marginally. Wasn't super impressed myself.

I saw this video a couple of weeks back but didn't know what to make of it. You said you got a noticeable performance? Did you use the same buckings he recommended?

- Ant

I used spare madbull buckings I had in my tool kit. As for range I wouldn't say it makes much difference but accuracy is defo better. Before I'd say that 7/10 rounds would find their target at 35m (coke can size target), but now its 9/10 verging on 10/10 finding their target.

I used spare madbull buckings I had in my tool kit. As for range I wouldn't say it makes much difference but accuracy is defo better. Before I'd say that 7/10 rounds would find their target at 35m (coke can size target), but now its 9/10 verging on 10/10 finding their target.

I would say it gave me about the same effect. I am not convinced by this whole "it goes further" argument, that seems like garbage to me, but it does improve accuracy.

I would say it gave me about the same effect. I am not convinced by this whole "it goes further" argument, that seems like garbage to me, but it does improve accuracy.

Exactly :)

Hi guys and gals

just thought I'd share this with you all. So this weekend I installed in my A&K SVD a G hop modification. Its basically the same as your standard R Hop but using an old hop bucking to create the patch.

Well I can say I'm impressed. It hasn't increased my range that much but my accuracy has gone through the roof. I am hitting consistently a coke can sized target at 40m every single time. My overall effective range for a man size target with my SVD is approx 70-80m

here is the link that I followed on youtube.

Nice link

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.