Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

ForestFighter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am SO hyped for this game.

Not only does it look fantastic both graphics and gameplay-wise, but the subject matter seems really interesting. I don't know of any other game that has covered the Russio-Afghan war before, full-stop - and if I know Kojima, he will be tying in plenty of in-depth history to accompany his own specific brand of wacky.

I am a huge fan of MGS and I'm pretty sure once this comes out, this is all I will be playing for months on end.

Anyone else?

• 6 months later...

I have it :)

It's sooooo huuggggeee. I've been playing about 30-40 hours, just doing side ops and building stuff up and I'm on about 10% complete. Not really developed any of the story mode yet though, but it seems good and it's really clever.

I spent ages sneaking around getting resources, always using the tranq gun and going for headshots, doing missions at night....Now the games adapted and the enemies wear helmets and have flash lights and NV lol So I've had to change tactics.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone who, like me, follows the series.

Yer I've done some already, really enjoying it. Think I've just finished my last available side op, so will be playing some more story mode once the Mrs is asleep xD

• 3 weeks later...

YES..soo much yes haha had to restart on my console since save file never worked derp
& cannot wait for the online unlock in october the video i seen for that was awesome haha
may even put me off buying shite ops 3

• 2 weeks later...

It is an awesome game it's so huge will probably put me off buying any game for the next few months.

well online mode is open for buisness & i can say its fun..i tried a FoB but yeah haha i'll come back to that when i'm a little more skilled

What mission is everyone on? no spoilers please lol

21 did the FoB mission then online became availible..the rest is history (should be further but only get a few hours in the night)

Did the honeybee mission last took me fricking ages. Just doing some side missions at the moment.

Did the honeybee mission last took me fricking ages. Just doing some side missions at the moment.

if you want a easy S on the Quiet side mission lemme know ;-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.