Best BBs?

DjH4yZ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Green Devils and BB Bastards are said to be great.

If you're after quality BBs to get good performance you'll probably want heavier than 0.20s though.

FYI there's a Quick Questions and Answers thread for short questions like these but it's in General Discussion

I think you're going to find everyone will tell you something different lol.. I'd say Devil blaster .2's are the standard. Saying that, a lot of people use Devil Blaster .25's as it's a great weight option for AEG's (Me included) depending on what gun you use, you'll try different brands, sniper rifles for example .43g Nuprols seems to be a fan favorite (Again, me included).

If you're after "The best quality", I'm sure other people will jump in with niche' brands, What I will say is I've used a pack of the Tokyo Marui .28 Perfect hit BB's, they're bloody amazing! You can tell they're super polished as it's a nightmare picking up any loose balls lol

I would recommend .25s, I was using .20s and the increase in range was quite noticeable, and the BB speed will not slow down much, so for me .25s are a no brainer. Devil blasters have always treated me well, and you can find a bottle of 3000 for 8 quid on ebay, don't know about the prices now though.

Generally, most should be ok but bulldogs aren't, and devil blasters are some of the best.

thanks for the feedback guys :) i have to stick to .20s because of the CQB site that i play on, just owndering best ones to use as im still a new player so learning whats good and whats not

• Supporters

BBs Direct on Facebook. Gary sells top quality BBs at a good prices.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.