P226 Flashlight

Carrel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all

I'm looking for a flashlight for my P226 and have a holster which will accommodate a lot of different sizes (its an open hard case holser which grips the slide).

What recommendations can you guys give,

Bonus for :

laser/light combo's (green laser even better but not fussed)

Strobe function

The brighter the better.

I've got a Nextorch WL10 which I think is great. 230 lumens, 80 min run time. Momentary on and constant on modes. There are a few reviews on YouTube too, most notably one by NASH Airsoft.

I don't know any other branded or genuine torches that are that kind of price.

There's the new WE NUPROL range of lights and the £55 model has a laser too, but it's just re-branded ACM so you could potentially find something similar or the same product a bit cheaper. I've also seen there's an ASG light which I think has the strobe function, Patrol Base used to sell it. Not sure you'll get all the features you want from one WML.

• Supporters

just like when people ask about good basic M4s, and people go off about G&Gs, i will go off about Safariland. They make a very nice ofset light tht is amberdexterious and is adjustable to fit your hand size for not too much. No extra functions, but thats my reccomendation. think its called the rail lite

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.