Customs Number

EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just in case I need it has anyone got a number to call Customs on? My TM MP7A1 has landed in country and I go on hols tomorrow.....grrrr

• Supporters

Where is it? There's more than one customs clearing house.

most couriers will pay the tax up to £50 and it'll get released straight through if got your ukara details on it, if it's more then courier'll make you pay first and it sit in customs until then.

• Root Admin

I've had this issue before. Ring Parcelforce and give them the tracking number; they'll tell you on the spot if it's waiting for duty to be paid and you can do it there and then rather than having to wait for them to send you a letter.

• Supporters

If you have the tracking number you should be able to check it online.

Ok so it has cleared Customs inside a week, pretty good. Now it says that it's been sent to the national hub and has been processed. So what do I do now? Is it a case of wait for the Customs invoice to land on the doormat?

Arrived yesterday. Ordered 23rd Feb on my doorstep even with Parcelfarce being involved on 9 Mar. Not too bad considering its come from HK. Only slight let down is as usual being charged VAT on the P&P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.