London based players?

Albiscuit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know theres a few of us Londoners lurking. And some not too far away either, so wanted to put it out there that if anyone struggles to find sites or people to play with then me and my boys try to play once a month minimum and we welcome people to tag along.
Depending on the game and whos driving we may even be able to offer a lift.

Or more than happy to meets players and teams at a site for some competition or friendly play....

So far we have played at Bunker 51, The Mall reading and Epsom Tunnels.
Dragons lair next month and loads of other south east sites are due to get attacked by us this year :)

So leave a mesaage or drop me a PM!!

*******EDIT********

I would also love other SE players to recommend some site in this thread to please, always looking to expand our site/players/experiences....

• Supporters

i hit up The Mall and hopefully Epsom once exams are done and colleges are sorted out. gonna go to Richmond uni here, so gonna be somewhat near

I'm also London based but ain't skirmished for a while, so need to get out there soon.

Where about's in London are you guys based? North, South, East or West?

Wahey.... this is kinda what I was wanting :)

We are in North, Islington mainly.

Will reach out individually to replies, but shall also update here....

March looks like Sat 7th Bunker 51 and Dragons Lair Sun 21st (TBC)

• Supporters

I'm gonna be testing out/demoing the new Safariland 578 ProFit holsters at The Mall in mid to late April, so I'll be there then.

Will try and make Dragons Lair if possible. You guys driving or using public transport?

Im in West London. My regular site is Tech Brigade but sometimes go to UCAP Sandpit and Urban Assault. My next game will be the IA500. Wouldnt mind checking out some other sites though.

Im a London player, normally playing just outside the M25 orbit. I prefer soft milsims to skirmishes. We hold two a year near Watford, in April and September.

I would like to get into some milsims rather than skirmishes all the time.. Do you have any info?

This thread seems to work haha :D

Will try and make Dragons Lair if possible. You guys driving or using public transport?

Hoping to book on Monday once all of mine confirm. We will be driving, should be space in one of the motors depending on whos attending.

Thanks Dex, never looked into those, will check em out!!

Bunker was booked, so we shall be hitting Epsom tunnels on the 8th now :ph34r:

I have to work that weekend. Keep me updated as to when you guys are going again though.

If you have Facebook, look up Okto Eight Milsim.

If you dont, read here

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/23361-okto-eight-milsim/?hl=okto

I would like to get into some milsims rather than skirmishes all the time.. Do you have any info?

This thread seems to work haha :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.