HPA'd WE HK416 (888c). Fully converted.

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi to all,

So I wanted to share this new system with everyone so anyone that has seen my weapon list on my profile can see what I mean about Not Tapped Mags.

Here we have a WE HK416 otherwise known as the 888c, this has been internally modified to run solely on an HPA setup, a lot like my SMP just a more robust build.

I will of course be doing a video review of this once I get an air line to fit in which is on order but from what I believe this system will not run on my Redline regulator like my SMP as it requires somewhere around 200psi to run it but I am going to test it on mine and see what happens as there’s another guy who has one in the UK running this on their purpose made regulator but at 70psi so I see no reason why my Redline can’t power it. If it has to be ran on their regulator then it's not a massive issue as they are only £60-65 posted to UK which isn't expensive in the slightest compared to come regs.

I have had the stock changed out as I hate the retractable stock these come with and I did expect this to fitted with a crane style stock as shown in the video below but it clearly didn’t which isn’t an issue as I have every intension to put a CTR stock on anyway.

The video underneath the pictures will give you a rough idea of how this system run and my review will give you a first person up close view of it.

But this will have all the fun and recoil of a standard GBBR without the weather problem that comes with gas which in itself is a bonus.

Right%20Side_zps77abhyu9.jpg

Internals_zpswumpl3pa.jpg

Mag%20Well_zps47ob3ayz.jpg

Air%20line_zpsdjt2nwru.jpg

Video from Supplier : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LXnbOQr81Y

• Supporters

I can confirm this doesn't run with my Redline Regulator it just vents it out as not enough PSI to make it recoil.

• Supporters

Keep us posted on this please. It is a very interesting setup.

just waiting for my new regulator then I will do a video review to give everyone more of an idea on this system

• Supporters

an update.

This thing is an absolute JOKE. perfect waste of €600. Anyone looking to buy one from Alyan Airsoft......... DON'T BOTHER

• Supporters

so here's the first discovery of the main issue. bare with me was having a moment with the bottle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwsLDeJYWyQ

then i found this after removing the main conversion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m6Hf4fqd_0

• Supporters

Pretty room :). But seriously, that's too bad man. Hopefully that seal is obtainable, It would suck for you to have wasted your money and time. I fried a wire on my Hutu by accident and nearly flipped, and that was only a £35 part maximum (more like <1 pence of wire in the end; only the wire fried, not the Hutu), not this setup you got...

can't you just raise a PayPal and get your money back?

I was looking at getting one of these kits, but someone else said they'd had nothing but issues.

• Supporters

Yeah on it now with PayPal.

the design is good but the execution behind putting it together is piss poor.

• Supporters

So Alyan Airsoft is sending me a replacement conversion kit which has a slightly different designed. I will keep this thread updated as and when this new conversion arrives. In the meantime i will be trying something with the one i have here to see if my idea works or not

• Supporters

Oh, well thats good then

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.