Looking for an AEG SMG- Need help

DazMK5

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I can't decide on an AEG SMG, been looking at the GEN 2 G&G Mp5 with blowback, but it only has 1 top rail :(

any help or suggestions please? :D

Have you got a link to where i can find it?

I do like scorpions, i saw one for £90. But i guess you get what you pay for. It was made by ASG, and i didn't like my asg shotgun. My price limit is about £250. Them MP5's have a 6.03 barrel in, blowback and a top rail with a decent FPS out the box. Just wanted something i could put laser sight etc onto it. But im open to all ideas until i found something i think, yeah that's the one! :D

Ill have a look now spatch =D

and Big Al, just seen the scorpion evo, i think thats the one your on about, and jheeze it looks absolutly amazing and what i want, shame about the price haha

Just seen the Gen 2 version Spatch, if that had a blowback on it i would buy that now!

Monkey, do they come in AEG too?

I've just gone of Gas and co2 from the number of pistols i've had and mags have leaked and not worked in the cold lol. Just wanna stick to AEG's now haha xP

Blowback is quite gimmicky in honesty, the G&G blowback isn't a great system and just makes a horrible rattling noise, no real kick, it's not adding anything and have seen many horror stories about them destroying the,selves, the standard G&G stuff for the money really can't be beaten, the ump is truly unreal, range, ROF are magnificent, far better than anything else for the money or the size

I've just gone of Gas and co2 from the number of pistols i've had and mags have leaked and not worked in the cold lol. Just wanna stick to AEG's now haha xP

My g5 only had one leaky mag, and i could fix that on site with some silli spray. The build quality of those things is incredible, definitely worth the 45-50 quid a mag

As said above a UMP (G&G UMG probably most popular) AEG will probably suit your needs best as it has plenty of rail space, and they are not overly common at skirmishes (compared to MP5s). Or if you want to be truly different go for an AY M4 Spectre which looks similarish (maybe not, AY don't have the best reputation tbh, and it only puts out around 280fps but its doubtful anyone else will have one at a game lol).

• Supporters

If you're deadset on an MP5 there's the G&G TGM A5 which comes with a railed front end or you could just buy a normal one and add a railed handguard (plenty of them about).

The UMG is a great gun but it does have some limitations (mags can be a pain to find, non adjustable stock).

You could go for a compact assault rifle like the CYMA CM045 (AKS 74U) of which there are three different versions (wood grips, plastic grips or a railed handguard). Taiwangun have them cheap or if you don't want the hassle of importing then Socom Tactical are now selling them.

Or there's P90's. The G&G one is nice (has an FPS adjustment screw in the stock so no need to change springs to fine tune FPS).

Thanks for your help guys! Think I'll go G&G as my m4 is g&g and never had a problem. Just gotta sell a few guns and I'll be on my way :)!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.