Bolt action sniper trigger not working

Thomas Grant

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'd just like to say first I'm fairly new to airsoft so don't know much about how the guns work. So my problem is I recently bought my first bolt action sniper rifle (this one http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/cm-701c-vsr-bar-10-faux-wood.htm#.VOphm-geJpU) and for some reason I can pull the bolt back fine the spring locks in place but I can't pull trigger, the safety is off. Just like to say if I take the wooden stock off I can fire it just fine its only with the wood stock on the problem happens.any help is greatly appreciated :)

• Supporters

Did you fill the stock, or weigh it down? The description recommends doing that. If you have done that, then remove everything you put inside, if you haven't, then try that. While you are doing that, I am sure someone who understands these more than I do will come along and know what to do.

I have the Marui VSR (What yours is cloned off). I don't think the stock has anything do do with it as (If it breaks down like the VSR) all you need do is undo the bottom 2 allen bolts and the whole barrel/trigger/bolt lift out. It can, very crudely be cocked and fired without even having the stock attached. The only time mine did that it was because I didn't push the bolt all the way forward and turn down the handle. If it's not that then before opening up anything give patrol base a call.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.