Chester Airsoft

LJairsoftShack

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I play Alpha with my lad when I can, good site which has improved a lot over past couple of years, games every Sat and Sun (and odd Fri night games too now) they have an active facebook page too with loads of pics etc. Good mix of players and ages too. :)

Hi sorry for the late reply, I have played alpha to in the past and they are great, my issue is the lad I used to play with now can't play so much due to family commitments and I do not drive so am unable to get to games. So am looking for a potential car share to and from the site.

Hi sorry for the late reply, I have played alpha to in the past and they are great, my issue is the lad I used to play with now can't play so much due to family commitments and I do not drive so am unable to get to games. So am looking for a potential car share to and from the site.

Ah right, take it you live in Chester then? Yeah Alpha isn't easy to get to by public transport, taxi from Flint station is the only real option and even then you need to know where it is as the driver won't. We drive from Prestatyn via Flint so wouldn't be difficult to give you a lift from the station but due to work I can't get there too often, and its usually pretty much last minute I can commit to go tbh.

Would like to get to Shock and Awe too as its closer to home for me but Sundays are out for me unfortunately.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.