Is this a reasonable request

Jack Reacher

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Who are you sending it back to? What are the terms of the warranty? Do you have an RMA?

In general terms if the goods are not fit for purpose then the seller is supposed to cover return postage or arrange collection. However the chances of you getting them to send you a new one before they have received the one you have told them is faulty (I assume you have actually agreed that it's faulty and they have agreed to change it) and verified that is indeed the case are slim to none. If you haven't told them and it's just going to land in their mail box with a hastily scribbled note saying "I want one just like this but not fucked" then yeah, two hopes - Bob Hope and No Hope.

I spoke to a techy there yesterday& he said send it back the magazine .I just paid nearly £400 for s aeg & battery & the first time I used it it didn't work ,so I thought they might as a goodwill gesture ,I shall ring & try but the other problem is they haven't got any in stock according to the website so I'd have to settle for a alternative to the one that came with aeg .cheers jack

You'll need more than one mag anyways, I'd suggest you buy a couple, perhaps the supplier will give you a discount to compensate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.