Who makes P mags??

LazzurusMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have bought a CM16 with two "P mags", whatever they are.

I have no idea what makes these different from normal mags other than the raised bits. I also have no idea what capacity these are or who makes them. They have the Magpul logo, but I suppose could just be licensed as Magpul do make RS weapon parts. I can't see any hatch to pour in BB's, and also have no idea what the little button on the bottom does, as the bottom doesn't seem to move at all when it's pressed in.

Any help at all would be great here as I don't know WHAT I have.

Picx would help a lot, so we can identify it.

It sounds as if you have a couple of mid caps, load them with a speedloader directly into the bb feed tube

A lot of companies make p-mags. I use PTS ones in my l85, so we need some pics

• Supporters

Sounds like pts ones, licensed by magpul so you're right there. You load with a speed loader, they're not high caps so no window, should hold around 100ish rounds.

The button on the bottom is to remove the baseplate for disassembly so just ignore that.

Sounds like pts ones, licensed by magpul so you're right there. You load with a speed loader, they're not high caps so no window, should hold around 100ish rounds.

The button on the bottom is to remove the baseplate for disassembly so just ignore that.

Pts dont have a button on the bottom, but hold 150 bbs

If they are pts ones they will have a window showing faux 5.56 rounds and a bright orange follower which is visible in the windows when the mag is half full or full

• Supporters

Pts dont have a button on the bottom, but hold 150 bbs

If they are pts ones they will have a window showing faux 5.56 rounds and a bright orange follower which is visible in the windows when the mag is half full or full

Those are the features of pts EPM mags. Their Pmags were 120 capacity and no window.

• Supporters

Yeah, that's a different type of magazine, PTS used to have the license to produce proper PMAGs for airsoft but magpul pulled all licensing after a few dodgy chinese clones ended up on real guns.

Revoking all the licenses as a simple solution to the problem for them, anything magpul shaped or branded being imported to the USA is an unlicensed clone and should be destroyed by customs.

The EPM was developed by PTS after the magpul license was revoked as an option that was close, but not identical.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.