Zombie Experience

Carrel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone

So I've been looking to go to one of these events and today they have a buy 1 get 1 free deal and for £130 on tickets that's a bargain for me and my mate. What I'm wondering is has anyone been before and what did they think of it? I had a message shortly after mentioning I might go to this from a someone who said it was crap and ill thought out. And I've heard rumors about the guy who runs it was scamming people. Can anyone put fill some gaps and let me know what this event is like? Also the fact that they won't announce where the event is being held until 72hours before the event to be a bit dodgy. Why should that information be withheld???

Not been to one of these events but would so love to

If you haven't paid yet then there's nothing to worry about

They run a reportedly very good weekly zombie event at The Mall in Reading. Similar price, be bit of a trek from bristol area but not heard anything bad, only very good about this one and various complaints about others

As I understand it, you can't use your own guns, however...

It is literally the title, Zombiexperience

Is this a airsoft zombie experience?

I've been on a zombie bootcamp experience at a place called RAM Training and that was amazing.

If you like a good fight that is, people had broken fingers cuts all down legs and arms, I had a massive gash on my knee, but all in good fun, adds to the realism.

Just had a look and it does look amazing, especially the overnight experience.

Just a shame it's 150 miles away for me.

Some of the pictures, people have got kitted out guns with sights on, so think they may let you take your own gun but limit your mags or ammo.

If you can't find any decent reviews but you really want to go then you may have to bite the bullet and just try it.

Sorry - slight confusion. I was looking at zombieexperienceS.com. That extra "s" makes a difference and takes you to The Mall in Reading.

Well I saw an offer by them for buy one get one free. So I've bit the bullet and I'm going. A friend from reading has taken the other ticket for half price for me and will be my bait in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

I will be taking my own gear, they did say its allowed but I think they limit the weapons you carry and the ammo. I might just take the pistol and give my 'bait' the G36 and weigh him down a bit XD

Also does anybody recognise this site???

https://www.facebook.com/zombieXperience/posts/275054772618718

Would love to know where I've got to travel to for this XD (rather than be told 72 hours before the event)

• Supporters

Worst comes to the worst you can go to trading standards and get your money back. I'd always be careful about sites claiming to be the biggest and best with no evidence of how they came to this conclusion.

Arguably ZED would be the biggest seeing as they run about 5 sites across the country and have a far better reputation. Other sites have run things like this before and there are plenty of different versions of the same style of game. Good luck with it and fingers crossed all goes well.

Yeah Zed used to do Zombie events at the Manor near Warrington, sadly the site is being redeveloped so only at the Mall now, but they do seem more hardcore/ physical than your average skirmish!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.