how many shots should I get from a lipo 7.4 battery?

Jack Reacher

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Even using a 1600 mah 8.4v NiMH, I still swap them out when its lunch time

I forgot to do this when my eldest son was using one of my rifles, the battery was hot because it couldn't supply the current needed for the motor and was just heating up

I haven't touched it for a month to let the cells settle and fingers crossed its not knackered ??

• Supporters

Yeah if you want to use auto at all, or high caps, I'd get two or 3 if it's under 1500mah.

Christ, I got 4x 5000mah 7.4 lipos, they should last about 3 to 5 dsys then in that case :)

I'd get a few spares mate

Women always say that don't have enough shoes, bags blah blah blah

Blokes can never have enough tools, weapons, battery's etc

The very rough rule is about 1mah = 1 shot. Most guns are more efficient than that but it covers just about every situation and since a lipo will loose voltage as the power drains its usually best to try and use them in the 8.3 - 8.0 V range anyway instead of near empty where the rate of fire will be impacted.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.