AUG Magazine pouches?

Caj

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking around multiple sites now, and have found plenty of pouches for M4/M16, AK variant and G36 Styled Magazines. However I'm not too sure which would be best for holding maybe 1 or 2 AUG magazines in.

I know for a fact the size is similar to a STANAG magazine used in the M4's. They're slightly more bulky though like the AK rounds are, but fall short of being able to be put in a AK mag pouch, Although with this thought in mind, I am putting Magpulls on the end of the magazines to help me reload with them faster.

I've also thought about the possibility of getting a G36 pouch to hold them, but not too sure is it would be too large for the magazines or not.

I'd appreciate any help I can get, and maybe a few tips to anyone who has used or owns an AUG variant weapon.

Thanks,

Caj

When I had my AUG I used open topped AK mag pouches. I just had to place a bit of padding at the bottom of the pouch to raise them up a bit.

So long as the pouch is fairly elasticated you shouldn't have a problem with the mags not fitting.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.