Airsoft related jobs for 14 year old

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On the back of my house I have a water butt attached to the drain pipe, could use the water from that, makes the buissness eco friendly aswell.

But if I was 14 I would just use my mom's water, fill up my pressure sprayer with water and some chemicals go do a round and come back for more if need be.

Could even be £3 a month, if you do enough houses you would still get a lot more then a paper round.

You could run a gaming service for your mates earning them XP on BF4 and similar? At 14 I made most my money raketeering whatever the latest collectable playground craze was at the time, but it's all computer games now so bit trickier...

You could run a gaming service for your mates earning them XP on BF4 and similar? At 14 I made most my money raketeering whatever the latest collectable playground craze was at the time, but it's all computer games now so bit trickier...

Saying that I remember when I was young I used to go the local market on a Friday before school, buy loads of cheap out of date sweets, drinks, crisps and the like and I used to treble my money, spent a fiver, got 15 quid back by the end of the day.

(I can always remember a sour sweet/drink thing called a brain licker was the best seller)

Up until the school found out and threatened me and my mate with being expelled if we didn't stop :/

Saying that I remember when I was young I used to go the local market on a Friday before school, buy loads of cheap out of date sweets, drinks, crisps and the like and I used to treble my money, spent a fiver, got 15 quid back by the end of the day.

(I can always remember a sour sweet/drink thing called a brain licker was the best seller)

Up until the school found out and threatened me and my mate with being expelled if we didn't stop :/

Hehehe add some dubiously aquired stationary to the equation and that was one mine too :)

Brainlickers!!!!! God damn I loved them things (obviously pre diabetes etc)...i used to buy a pack of 10 sovereign in the morning for £1.80, sell them for £1 a ciggy...plus 20p to use my lighter...ahh good old days haha

I heard of a kid in the midlands who made £14k in 2 years of running a black market for sweets & drinks in his school. The school found out and expelled him though.

Tac I don't think it was in the midlands, there was one recently in London

Might have been London, I saw the article a long time ago and I can only dimly remember the details ;)

I used to do a paper round for £10 a week, I also delivered a paper to an elderly lady who asked me if I could walk her dog for her while I was doing the morning round she often gave me an extra £5-10 a week on top, so maybe advertise a dog walking and morning shop service in your local area. also if you go for a paperound try and get one from a newsagents as they tend to pay more.

it isn't really airsoft related but are you into games and stuff ? if so I'd suggest something like I did where I learnt how to code and skin for a game then started selling people my services to help them set up servers and the like. People are willing to pay ALOT for things like that.

*cough* http://r3cs.webs.com/ *cough* wootht this really is a bad cold I've got

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.