Airsoft sacrilige!!

marty dog

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know if a g36 rail - with or without the integrated scope- would fit other rifles?

I notice the fixing at the front of them and dont know if that can attach to a picatinny rail..

.not saying what rifle im thinking of attaching it to!

I think you'll find that's a negative, I was thinking the same thing until I measured everything, standard picatinny is 20mm the g36 mounting picatinny is 11mm

That would certainly be ummmmm........yeah colonel

Tri shorty with a g36 rail :)

Haha, I can see this turning into a 'what goes best with a 36c rail' thread

Challenger 2 barrel with the rail for iron sights :)

They do but in my personal opinion, adapters look hidious

H&K Make a 20mm version in real life, I think. If I remember correctly BW (German Army) use it on MG4 machine guns as a carry handle.

I found this after a quick google (there's an AUG and 416 in there with the handle on it). mmmmmmmmmm so much heresy.

The G36 carry handle with integrated sight looks cool enough for me to have almost bought a G36 as first gun so can appreciate this madness

To be fair i dont think the AUG looks too bad with it, the grip-guard provides enough similarity/symetry to just about get away with it... maybe...

I have made a Frankengun thread as found none on these forums;

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/25243-the-frankengun-thread-new-species-and-crimes-against-nature/

H&K Make a 20mm version in real life, I think. If I remember correctly BW (German Army) use it on MG4 machine guns as a carry handle.

I found this after a quick google (there's an AUG and 416 in there with the handle on it). mmmmmmmmmm so much heresy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.