Noob from Manchester.

Harl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right guys I've never played before and I've seen some local sites around the Peak District, I desperately need some advice on sites in the area,

I really want to get into sniping so preferably woodland sites. And obviously I will be hiring equipment to start with.

All that in mind does anyone here have any good suggestions?

Nice one guys.

Have a look at First and Only and Cerberus Airsoft for sites around Manchester. Bolton Woodland will probably be my local outdoor site if you exclude Alpha One.

Agreed with JCheese on the sniping thing. Go for it if you want but an AEG is generally better for beginners as sniping isn't what you might expect. A sniper rifle without upgrades (probably another £100 at a minimum) is going to get roughly the same range / accuracy as an AEG anyway, except you're limited to bolt action and can't use it inside 20m. Also means you'll want to buy a pistol straight away too.

Cheers guys, yeah I've watched many videos and read plenty of posts to see buying a sniper straight up isn't rexommended. I'm not jumping on it straight away, I'm more interested in good outdoor sites around Manchester. I can see there's quite a few was just looking for some preferences if possible. Thanks for your responces!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.