justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

• 3 months later...

To be honest with you, I have had pretty good service from them. My first and (at the time of posting) only AEG was purchased from the site and, after over a year of weekly skirmishes, it is still holding itsself up strongly. It is the DE 901C AK (set me back about £80)

Customer service-wise, could be much better. This 901 is actually the second I have ordered, because the first one broke in the mail- not JBBG's fault, I had it shipped by Royal Mail so what do I expect?

JBBG were happy to replace it, and even sent the replacement 1st class by Parcelforce for free, which was a bonus that allowed me to take my first rifle to FWG that weekend.

The main problem that I have with JustBBGuns is their shoddy videos. In the video review for the 901, he claims that it has got a "full-metal body and gearbox" which proved untrue when I picked it out of the package and when I first stripped the rifle -no easy feat!

No one has complained too much about the service.. more the products. Take those to a few skirmishes and you'll find yourself not really properly equipped. That's if they don't break..

I notice that you comment on how these guns will break. I own the M901C and it has held its own alongside the more expensive AEGs on the field for almost exactly a year. The (metal) foldable stock did snap off during a game [my fault, got my foot caught in a rabbit hole and landed with the stock in the ground. Came off after that]

Sorry that Im a bit late to this party, but just thought that Id throw this out there

There we have it, the stock broke off as you said. On a professional gun that's more then likely not to happen, unless the design is bad. There are a lot of lemons, *cough*cough*Ares*cough*cough although many don't have that problem. My Cyma was £50 more expensive and it's survived a lot with only a barrel and hop change. Goes to show; you get what you pay for.

There we have it, the stock broke off as you said. On a professional gun that's more then likely not to happen, unless the design is bad. There are a lot of lemons, *cough*cough*Ares*cough*cough although many don't have that problem. My Cyma was £50 more expensive and it's survived a lot with only a barrel and hop change. Goes to show; you get what you pay for.

I only spent £80 on it while I saved for a CM16 Raider. Genuinely didn't expect it to lat this one. With regards to the stock, I had been using it for almost a year, which seems like a long time for an £80 rifle to retain decent performance and body structure.

I think that I have been one of the lucky ones with regards to buying from them, but at least my next gun will be from ZeroOne.

Yes some of them will last. It depends how lucky you are, but even if it does last, it wont be that good compared to a proper set up airsoft rifle.

In the post, I never stated that it was as good as, I said that it can hold it's own against them.

By t he way, I actually dislike the company & the customer service. Just thought that I would let people know that JBBG aren't always too shit

This thread just makes me slam my face into my keyboard sometimes... Am I the only one who has realised that the people who say jbbg are decent/ good; are under 18, have shitty £20 two tone piles of wank and never listen to our advice?

Not to mention the appalling grammar & spelling;

On the 'HA118B SPRING PISTOL'

"Is this mad of metal or plastic this specific gun"

"Does this gun have the slice stay" (I was confused as well)

"Do this gun shot like a real gun?"

Etc etc.

• Supporters

This thread just makes me slam my face into my keyboard sometimes... Am I the only one who has realised that the people who say jbbg are decent/ good; are under 18, have shitty £20 two tone piles of wank and never listen to our advice?

quoted for truth, people don't want to admit the orange moulded plastic heap they've just bought is garbage!

I particularly like the way JBBG say that DE guns are of higher quality than marui ones because they have more metal!

Juat saying, I am under 18, (17 in a few months) and have taken a lot of advice from you more expienced guys (one of the reasons why I am buying a gun recommended to me on here in a few weeks).

I hate the VCRA as much as anyone, but I have to live with it (just like the rest of the country) until I'm 18. Everyone has to start somewhere- I started with Airsoft World getting my Gas pistol- and JBBG is targeted at the likes of them. They might scam people, have piss-poor grammar, be targeted at 10 year old CoD-Fags & lie about their products power and other aspects, but at the end of the day, they are aimed at some kids who want to have some fun in their back garden.

When these "CoDSofters" take their cheap & chearful AEGs to skirmishes and get hopelessly thrashed, with their gun broken, it looks bad on JBBG for false branding.

That last part may be a bit hipocritical, as I still use my £80 AEG from JustBBGuns, but I don't pretend that life is CoD or try to make my shitty wee gun sound like the best thing ever invented (because it honestly isn't).

As I said at he end of my last post, I am not sticking up for JBBG- just sharing my experiences with them (and at no point ever mentioned that they are decent or good)

I only spent £80 on it while I saved for a CM16 Raider. Genuinely didn't expect it to lat this one. With regards to the stock, I had been using it for almost a year, which seems like a long time for an £80 rifle to retain decent performance and body structure.

I think that I have been one of the lucky ones with regards to buying from them, but at least my next gun will be from ZeroOne.

In the post, I never stated that it was as good as, I said that it can hold it's own against them.

By t he way, I actually dislike the company & the customer service. Just thought that I would let people know that JBBG aren't always too shit

Well, i'm under 18 too and I seriously don't mind two tone as long as it's not orange.

Hey DX115FALCON, I personally own DE M900A, the full version of the M901c. The only difference is the aesthetics, the internals are all the same, and it is an absolutely shitty gun. It is nothing compared to other brands. I really mean it. You have made a terrible mistake of buying this gun like I did.

It does not have decent performance.... it's alot worse than sub-par.

I was lucky to find this at £60 when you got your version for £80.

But here is my detailed review of it http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17012-double-eagle-m900a/

Enjoy :)

Hang on, their About Us page ( http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/aboutus ) has some world-class bullshit on it!

"

Unlike other Airsoft Gun or BB Gun retailers we offer a huge range of guns from Toy 2 Tone BB Guns to Leading Airsoft Branded Skirmish Guns. Communicating with our customers that you 'do really get what you pay for', has always been an issue. On each gun product page we have a slider that shows our recommended usage the gun. For example we only recommend products from leading Airsoft companies like ICS, G&G, SRC, ASG and so on be used for skirmishing. Most of our 2 Tone guns from companies like HFC, DOUBLE EAGLE, CYBERGUN and so on will only be recommended for plinking (target shooting)

"

"Unlike other"? Airsoft World do some target shooters

"Communicating with our customers"? I havent had any contact since recievin my rifle!

"Leading airsoft companies like ICS, G&G, SRC, ASG"? Since when was ASG on the same level as G&G & ICS?

"DOUBLE EAGLE... will only be recommended for plinking"? When I bought my M901 from there, it stated that it was 'top of the range entry-level skirmish rifle'

The lies go on more (and I can't be assed writing about them all) so read the link if you want a laugh!

Well, i'm under 18 too and I seriously don't mind two tone as long as it's not orange.

Hey DX115FALCON, I personally own DE M900A, the full version of the M901c. The only difference is the aesthetics, the internals are all the same, and it is an absolutely shitty gun. It is nothing compared to other brands. I really mean it. You have made a terrible mistake of buying this gun like I did.

It does not have decent performance.... it's alot worse than sub-par.

I was lucky to find this at £60 when you got your version for £80.

But here is my detailed review of it http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17012-double-eagle-m900a/

Enjoy :)

Got mine almost a year ago now, and I agree, it is sh*t. But it was reallyonly as a first gun yo see if I enjoy skirmishing enough to warrent buying a more expensive rifle. Buying a G&G in a few weeks, which will become my primary skirmish gun, but for now my DE has done well (a hell of a lot better than I anticipated

To be honest with you, I have had pretty good service from them. My first and (at the time of posting) only AEG was purchased from the site and, after over a year of weekly

skirmishes, it is still holding itsself up strongly. It is the DE 901C AK (set me back about £80)

Customer service-wise, could be much better. This 901 is actually the second I have ordered, because the first one broke in the mail- not JBBG's fault, I had it shipped by Royal Mail so what do I expect?

JBBG were happy to replace it, and even sent the replacement 1st class by Parcelforce for free, which was a bonus that allowed me to take my first rifle to FWG that weekend.

The main problem that I have with JustBBGuns is their shoddy videos. In the video review for the 901, he claims that it has got a "full-metal body and gearbox" which proved untrue when I picked it out of the package and when I first stripped the rifle -no easy feat!

My friend has that, and strangely it performs quite well... His motor did break in the first week, but JBBG did replace it for him. Performed well after that though...

Im sorry, did this guy just say it is the same weight as the real m4?

His videos suck, filled with lies too!

• Root Admin

Avoid like the plague.

My brother bought some stuff from them via me and needless to say, his M4A2-type-ish thing arrived broken. Not wanting for him to be gunless while we went through the inevitably long replacement/refund process, I bought him another one (and returned the broken one assuming all would be fine).

Anyway, you can guess what happened next: The 2nd gun broke after just a few days of use. Couldn't get a hold of them to get a refund sorted out properly. Returned both guns as requested (via their return form) and they just cut communication. PayPal chargeback didn't go far as they denied receipt of the weapons (yeh, both of them, in different packages).

Two lessons learned: 1. Always get recorded postage on returns and 2. Never buy from these bastards.

I mean, I can deal with losing £90-ish worth of plastic across two faulty rifles, but I'm guessing a lot of kids buy from these places (or their parents do) and I know (if I were in that position) I'd be damn annoyed at losing out that badly.

Hey-ho.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns