justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

Hi all

just thought i would put this experience out there

i bought one of their new beretta gas pistols on the 10th may and asked for it to be sprayed, i waited a week and asked what the eta would be, they sent an email saying 2+ weeks then delivery time on top....

so i requested to cancel the transaction as i wanted it sooner than 2-3 weeks, well its been 19 days now and no refund, they read all my emails (as i get read receipts) but they dont respond and i cant seem to get through to anyone on the phone.

Thankfully i paid via paypal/credit card so today i filed a dispute....so much hassle when they could just have good customer service.

needless to say i wont buy from again.

Andy

Hey guys I am still on holiday but thanks for the people who pointed out that I can not comment on those things as I am not in control of any of that.

I honestly dont care about how much hate I or anyone else gets at the shop as at the end of the day I dont care but as Mark said in his new video we sell BB guns and just started to sell "good" airsoft guns....

Anyways for you guys who are complaining about our customer service try giving us a phone, its much quicker, easier and you will always get a result.

We will replace ANY damaged gun so long as the customer can send it back (we pay for postage), once that has happened you get two choices which is a replacement or a refund. If the customer does not want to send the item back then the item will not get refunded/replaced.. Please bare in mind we only have a 28 day warrenty (Might be 1-3 days out).

Forgot about this thread but saw an update in my SPAM folder, I've been into the Wokingham shop a couple of times since and found the staff helpful & friendly on both occasions so can only comment on that.

They've opened up a CQB skirmish site next to the shop in Wokingham, took my son there on Sunday and went along to watch. Everyone I saw seemed to be enjoying themselves and my son had a great time. It looks well set-up, a lot better than I was expecting though to be fair tho I haven't seen any other dedicated cqb sites, just woodland with a few cqb buildings scattered about.

I'd be interested re: how it stacks up against other similar sites if anyone with more experience re: other sites has a go with them & posts somewhere on here.

Thought it was pricey at £20 for an hour session but they were throwing in free hire / drinks / bbs etc to get people interested. The owner seemed to be keen on expanding the site to make it larger and include stairs / more rooms, he seemed receptive to ideas & was asking for lots of feedback.

I've no links with the shop / staff but it's very local to me so I'm keen for them to succeed from that perspective. It's a right pain in the arse having to drive miles to the nearest airsoft shop.

Oggie

Hey guys I am still on holiday but thanks for the people who pointed out that I can not comment on those things as I am not in control of any of that.

I honestly dont care about how much hate I or anyone else gets at the shop as at the end of the day I dont care but as Mark said in his new video we sell BB guns and just started to sell "good" airsoft guns....

Anyways for you guys who are complaining about our customer service try giving us a phone, its much quicker, easier and you will always get a result.

We will replace ANY damaged gun so long as the customer can send it back (we pay for postage), once that has happened you get two choices which is a replacement or a refund. If the customer does not want to send the item back then the item will not get refunded/replaced.. Please bare in mind we only have a 28 day warrenty (Might be 1-3 days out).

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters
Forgot about this thread but saw an update in my SPAM folder, I've been into the Wokingham shop a couple of times since and found the staff helpful & friendly on both occasions so can only comment on that.

They've opened up a CQB skirmish site next to the shop in Wokingham, took my son there on Sunday and went along to watch. Everyone I saw seemed to be enjoying themselves and my son had a great time. It looks well set-up, a lot better than I was expecting though to be fair tho I haven't seen any other dedicated cqb sites, just woodland with a few cqb buildings scattered about.

I'd be interested re: how it stacks up against other similar sites if anyone with more experience re: other sites has a go with them & posts somewhere on here.

Thought it was pricey at £20 for an hour session but they were throwing in free hire / drinks / bbs etc to get people interested. The owner seemed to be keen on expanding the site to make it larger and include stairs / more rooms, he seemed receptive to ideas & was asking for lots of feedback.

I've no links with the shop / staff but it's very local to me so I'm keen for them to succeed from that perspective. It's a right pain in the arse having to drive miles to the nearest airsoft shop.

Oggie

£20 for ONE HOUR?!?!?!

Oh my god.

It sounds like some sort of ridiculously expensive, shit version of laser quest. Were there only 13 year olds there or something? Holy sweet jesus.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought an M56C and M901A on desperate occasions, both arrived prompt and immaculate!

Accessory order also fulfilled thereafter.

Just placed an order for my Kimber Warrior which I'm assuming will go swimmingly also.

Would highly recommend www.justbbguns.co.uk actually based on my multiple transactions.

I don't understand why any person that is serious about airsoft would purchase from a cowboy place like that. The website itself looks terrible. Buy stuff from places that have their own in house techs, simply coz they tend to be alot more informed into the actual products they sell!!

• Supporters

The awkward moment when the site's tech has been posting on this thread...

Seriously though, £20 for an hour session at an airsoft site is horrific. I pay £20 for an entire day at Skirmish in Mansfield.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Bought an M56C and M901A on desperate occasions, both arrived prompt and immaculate!

Accessory order also fulfilled thereafter.

Just placed an order for my Kimber Warrior which I'm assuming will go swimmingly also.

Would highly recommend www.justbbguns.co.uk actually based on my multiple transactions.

No one has complained too much about the service.. more the products. Take those to a few skirmishes and you'll find yourself not really properly equipped. That's if they don't break..

No one has complained too much about the service.. more the products. Take those to a few skirmishes and you'll find yourself not really properly equipped. That's if they don't break..

Bit of a cop out. I can see what your saying though. The cutdown AK actually served me quite well, and I wiped the floor with most automatic enemies in the CQB site I went to with my shotgun.

So to a degree it's not all about the gun.

But all I was saying was that it came as it was described, chronographed at the correct FPS and I'm sure their pro Airsoft range will do the same.

There seems to an unfortunate snobbery among the airsoft world. Especially towards the site JustBBGuns, a site that sells guns to both people who some fun and are interested in starting airsoft, and now recently to people who are already into the sport. Though i do admit that there is a lot of exaggeration on the site.

What he's saying is that in his opinion people look down on justbbguns because it caters for backyard skirmishing as well as airsofting.

However, let me correct you and say the reason proper skirmishers/Airsofters look down on it is because people buy a £35 gun, go to a skirmish only to find out their outclassed even by the hire guns and then the gun breaks 20 minutes in. Or turning up to a skirmish with a springer pistol. Its not false advertising, there just isn't the knowledge among new players that those guns arn't good enough.

Its not justbbguns either, theres a few shops like this. (Also justbbguns have only just started their professional range on which I cannot comment as I have no experience).

It gives Airsoft a bad name when people new to the sport don't realise the distinction between indoor/back garden guns and the proper £150+ guns that are most often used. I mean look at some of the guns people have upgraded here, some people have spent well over £1000 on a single build.

If you want proof of any of the above just take a look at some of the older posts, there's probably over 100 asking I'm going to start airsoft, is this gun good? - with a link to a shotgun or a springer pistol worth about £25

In the end I can only go by my personal experience, I'm all for people messing around with cheap guns, its just when they arrive at a site and realise they've wasted over £50 which would be much more useful put towards a proper gun. Usually these people are the shortest on cash anyway.

Yeah these Cheap Guns break after no time, Good fun to piss about with during summer BBQ in the garden and all, but if you want something hat you can skirmish with, that will actually last the day, well You can pick up G7G M4's real cheap from the forums, price ranging from £50-£100 second hand which is a damn good price for a first rifle, more so for one so highly regarded as well.

Here is what I'm not too keen on:

tl;dw:
"....these are great....really nice box.. good packaging...... two spare.. good idea... really good quality,.. this is actually metal ... plastic.. SHOCK plastic..... yea good... nozzle-good, keeps barrel clean.... very western about pulling back the hammer... really good distance..... really good distance, good accuracy.... great good..... pretty awesome."

bonus: wwww.......

he was being honest in the store video. That's cool, not everyone wanna spend 100s on an airsoft gun or skirmish.. he's not honest in this video thou.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had mixed experiences with justbbguns. I had to threaten them with small claims court to get them to take back a faulty pistol. The replacement they sent (in the end) was new, but had the same fault. I fixed it with brown tape and lived with it because I couldn't be bothered to go through the same thing again.

They sold me two electric guns which *woefully* under performed the quoted figures on their site. Cheap rubbish.

I've bought some cheap shotguns from them which perform very well and I'm very happy with.

I ordered a recon gun. They accidentally sent *completely* the wrong gun. As it turned out to be a more expensive one I contacted them and just kept it - so not really a problem but hardly speaks to their competence.

Here is what I'm not too keen on:

Lol. I had that gun made by KWC, except in shiny silver ABS. Was utter trash but good fun as a plinker, it made about 10m tops with a 0.2g... and that outer barrel would never be "metal" it was plastic fantastic, the whole thing!

JBBG is a pain and allows the likes of *certain banned members of Z1* to make reviews on £5 guns saying they'll out perform a £150+ skirmish rifle. I'm all for cutting corners and making things cheaper to save expense (fell out with my local skirmish site because I refused to abandon my MP5 DMR project...does the same thing as any other SR25, just smaller and lighter- they didn't like that for "realism" but happily allowed box-mag M4's!) but JBBG takes it too far.

The one thing that gets me the most is...

THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Here's some comments from the "WELL D98 DRUM" i.e. M1A1 with drum mag, which has 255fps and hits 42m...?!:

Jazza

This Gun Rocks! Get it now!!

moody-fish29

is this the same as the m1a1 cause its the same price as it on other websites. the m1a1 has 328fps this only has 255 so r they the same?

didy

does it come with a charger

Ben

Is this gun good enough for skirmishing? Answer ASAP

rob

How is this gun different from thw M1A1B

Rayman12

I own this gun personally i say it is amazing very accurate and very fun

Skids

Oh my god jizzzzzzzzzz

dman

woo first comment get this gun it is awesome

FIRST COMMENT?! WHAT IS THIS?! FACEBOOK?!

Although I was surprised. I couldn't find their DE Spetsnaz which some comments I recall: "GET THIS GUN! It beats ALL expensive (£150+) guns!!!!!!111!!111xXlolsnipzorzFTWXx"

"Oooh, I think I'm having a... cardiac-arrest!"

• Supporters

Two Zero i hope your being Sarcastic otherwise i'm as confused as Nickona's Chipmunk (Wherever did that thread go? Sorry Nick!)

well seeing as they're still putting crap like that about (Although the 4 Inch gas version is slightly Skirmishable like any revolver) they are as bad as Z1 IMO

Two Zero i hope your being Sarcastic otherwise i'm as confused as Nickona's Chipmunk (Wherever did that thread go? Sorry Nick!)

To be honest its been so long I can't remember if I was arguing if it was a chipmunk or squirrel, all i know is its now a chipmunk with a squirrel's tail photo shopped onto it..

• Supporters

How does he actually get away with making those videos and putting all that BS on the site?

It's actually shameful, he's literally preying on people who don't know any better, marketing at kids who aren't even legally allowed to buy them in the first place, it's disgusting.

Did you hear how JBBG pulled out of attending last October's Arms Fair a mere 2 days before the actual event? Haha, I wonder why...

That'd be like a chicken attending a Fox's birthday party.

• Supporters

Was looking forward to seeing him there, his puddle of orange in the sea of Black and Tan :P

I'll give him credit in finding a niche in the market and exploiting it, but that's as far as my 'liking' goes

The cheapo shotguns are good though, that's about it

• AF-UK Founding Member

- Kids believe what they read, what they see in videos, don't think how it could be spiel

- Get far more excited about this kind of thing than they used to due to CoD, BF etc.

- Stressed parents don't mind spending cheap to get said child to be quiet

I'm sure he makes a lot of money, lets just hope he's paying his tax :P

I would never buy from this place.

One of the lads at our local site got a ICS L85 from them. Turned up and chrono'd at 120fps. Think he had issues trying to get it sorted.

I would never buy from this place.

One of the lads at our local site got a ICS L85 from them. Turned up and chrono'd at 120fps. Think he had issues trying to get it sorted.

Jesus, I didn't think it'd go as far as that...

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns