justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

Gets worse.

The replacement was just as bad.ill fitting parts and a RUSTY barrel!

Utter crap.

• Supporters

I approve of the topic veering away from JBBG.

Which I now dub, Just Bloody Bollocks Guns.

• 3 weeks later...

"tad" late and all but i thought id just add my my experience with them :) i picked up my vsr11 ( vsr10 clone ) from them for £45 as it was refurbished. No a scratch on the gun and despite saying that it had 300 fps, it could go through the bottom of a coke can anyday. Now ive put £200 of upgrades and next plan on getting a tbb and high engagement hop lever. Havent had a problem with the gun yet. But i suppose its like a hit and miss thing, sometime you get lucky, sometimes you dont. Whilst i try to stay away from their website, how can you deny a deal like a vsr11 like new for £45 or a src m4 for £60!?! ....... Rex.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I can back up What Grammar is saying The L85 wiring job the Tech done was Horrendous! soldered the wiring straight onto the Motor and took the fuse out of the Standard ICS wiring and barely soldered it together and wrapped everything back up in electrical Tape! no shrink wrap was used anywhere! Keep well away from JBBG Tech's!

• 1 month later...

Yeah, bulldogs which shatter on mesh. Some "Best ammo" that is, at my last skirmish one guy brought bulldogs. He was told to get rid of 'em by the martials and buy Blasters at the site.

"THE BEST AIRSOFT AT THE LOWEST PRICES"

"CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BEST AIRSOFT AMMO"

currently at their homepage.

"WELCOME TO JUST BB GUNS, we are a leading retailer of UK legal 2 TONE BB GUNS and BLACK PRO AIRSOFT BB GUNS, BB PELLETS and ACCESSORIES. With tens of thousands of happy customers plus over 120 thousand visitors a day JUST BB GUNS is the trusted BB GUN AIRSOFT brand."

Pahahahahahaha, really? A "leading retailer" of full colour airsoft guns? You only just started selling the bloody things!

"WELCOME TO JUST BB GUNS, we are a leading retailer of UK legal 2 TONE BB GUNS and BLACK PRO AIRSOFT BB GUNS, BB PELLETS and ACCESSORIES. With tens of thousands of happy customers plus over 120 thousand visitors a day JUST BB GUNS is the trusted BB GUN AIRSOFT brand."

Pahahahahahaha, really? A "leading retailer" of full colour airsoft guns? You only just started selling the bloody things!

they should be shut down for false advertising!

i am actual going to ask my dad's friend who is a police officer to bring this to the attention the rest of the police.

i am actual going to ask my dad's friend who is a police officer to bring this to the attention the rest of the police.

might or might not be a mistake. might backfire and change the laws on airsoft instead.. #living-in-the-uk

might or might not be a mistake. might backfire and change the laws on airsoft instead.. #living-in-the-uk

yes but if we leave it any longer what might happen?

yes but if we leave it any longer what might happen?

I dont know. In reality, I am guessing majority of under aged that either buy from them or give their parent money to buy for them are middle class kids who wont be using for grievous purposes.

It is bad what they are doing but I really do not know what can be done. If we did we would have done it long time ago^^

• 2 weeks later...

Well, judging by the some hatred, i guess it's not a well loved site. But it does do it's job well.

I Mean, yes, sometimes things can get iffy and have some false info, like the it saying that the Bison 701 is at 470 FPS with .20g.... i mean, WTFH!

But if you are a pro, you can tell if it's true or not and i did buy guns and ammo there a few times and i have to say, all those times have been alright.

But there was one incident where i ordered 2 shotgun mags and it came with 4.... I struck gold!

• Supporters

This is the Original and even though, a lot of Pesky and seriously F Off type of people arrive to try and big it up we have to keep it open so we don't end up with a Bajillion thread's

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns