justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

I bought an SRC M4 and when i got it it never came with a battery or with any O rings and i've e-mailed them and they said to send it back so i did so with everything it came with and that was a month ago and still they refuse to reply. I think the ###### that runs the sight should not be allowed to sell these guns if he's just going to steal from his customers the first chance he gets.

Do not buy from www.juststealguns.co.uk

Well i got good service from them, 4 times in fact mate!

i ordered a nice little spring pistol for my first gun...on time, with the free 4000 high grade pellets as promised!

and my shotgun came that i ordered...on time

Spring G36c ...on time with my Bulldog .12's (1000)

Electric G36c..... on time with my 2000 .20's (2000)

so i guess it is just xmas mate... my friend got his DE M83 kinda late, he had loads of trouble, so i guess it is just unfortunate that it was xmas and you havnt got it yet, you never know, maybe they sold out, so wen they get more they will send your one...

Thanks for the warning about this site hope all works out well

i hate justbbguns... they lie about the power of some of the guns and are rip offs (trying to sell a gun a £85 and saying that the RRP is £100 when the RRP is actually £80 and i got mine for £70)

highly unreccomended...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Justbbguns are the most ridiculous website in the known universe. The only people that should be buying from there are 14 year olds using their paper round wages. Look at the videos on YouTube! Every review is a lie the man calls EVERYthing a carbine and says that a 39.99 double eagle m4 AEG is a fantastic weapon. I'm sorry mate but there is no way that is punching 328fps. Also anyone that calls an airsoft weapon a "bb gun" is a plank in my mind especially on your OWN website. You lot are robbing the general public blind sell you products for what they are OVERPRICED POTATO GUNS. I'm sure an administrator will have a go at me for this post but I'm looking out for the people in this community and I'm sorry.

Rant over

Peace to all airsofters (except justbbguns)

• AF-UK Founding Member

You're entitled to your opinion, and it seems most would join you in that. As Alex said nothing there is really skirmishable and would just be suitable for plinking. I haven't heard any horror stories about their service so it's more of a product selection thing however there is clearly a gap in the market for these cheapies so someone is going to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, dont buy from them i have bought about 4 guns from them now every one broke like after 400 rounds yes it got me into airsoft but its all low quility overpriced crap.... have you seen how much they charge for bbs its day light robbery. never shop there unless your budget is like £30 even then its unskirmishable and will break as quick as you got it.

not to mention the guy makes every gun on the site sound like they are the best in the world.

i feel sorry for all the new starters coming into airsoft thinking that that site is a good one =(

• 2 weeks later...
SRC guns don't come with a battery, It also doesn't say that it will be supplied with one.

It also doesn't need any O-rings

Its because he's lying. I no the person, in fact a play airsoft with him and he exaggerates. He just looking for attention.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hi, dont buy from them i have bought about 4 guns from them now every one broke like after 400 rounds yes it got me into airsoft but its all low quility overpriced crap.... have you seen how much they charge for bbs its day light robbery. never shop there unless your budget is like £30 even then its unskirmishable and will break as quick as you got it.

not to mention the guy makes every gun on the site sound like they are the best in the world.

i feel sorry for all the new starters coming into airsoft thinking that that site is a good one =(

your post seems somehow unbelievable. ive bought two, (me a rifle, my friend a pistol) and both still firing strong as ever, although theres a built in mag problem on the pistol, the spring can get caught (hfc's fault, not jbbg) plenty of pellets, and although expensive, bulldogs are the best ive used, and also are the most re-useable ive had for my practice target springers (what the guns on site are good for). the gun fault is yours and yours alone for buying cheap crap, your spelling is as bad as some of the commenters on the website, and you think less than 30 is gonna get you a good reliable gun? although the pistol has easily had nearly 2000 rounds through it, and the rifle probably over 3000. also, hes not gonna tell you the guns hes given to sell are crap is he? look around, the only difference between his sales and the sales of other websites is he actually shows its operation in a video for many.

dont talk crap.

i have bought pellets (very good, i like the .28s because i use .25 and .3 in my rifle), pistol, rifle, and other little bits with orders and its been great service every time. (other than a period when the only working payment for me was paypal, and the lack of reply when i asked about an upgrade for a gun). i now use zero one airsoft, very good (although like many, they no longer sell the custom TM G17s ): ) at delivery, customer service etc (i can basically hold email conversations with the guy during working hours).

maybe theres people out there that just dont like the fact somebody is selling starter guns cheaper to newbies?

How can you even start to talk like that to him?

Seeing as you own black viper and an ls pistol, you can't downplay his choice of guns, especially calling the 'cheap crap'.

If bulldogs are the best bb's you have used, then you're obviously not in any position to put down what other people use.

calm down. i dont expect my guns to last. but they work, and are doing quite well, because i do research, something the recipient apparently needs to start, unless they did incredible amounts of research and deliberately purchased 4 guns that only last 400 rounds (or they just like the number 4). bulldogs are awesome bbs. sorry if your guns were crap enough for them to have problems, my current choice of pellet is zero one's own though. amazing value (for me atleast)

i wasnt aware one's social ranking and ability to express his own opinion was decided by the size of his wallet.

besides, this whole little discussion is off topic, my first post atleast kept relevance.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I see your logic but unfortunately you are wrong. If an airsoft gun is fussy about what type of BB it uses, that doesn't make it bad. It just means that it is built to finer tolerances so that it can perform better. If your gun can take any BB thrown at it, its components aren't built to a fine tolerance and as such performance isn't as good.

Ok so I have just seen some of the crap which is being said here and I want to give my opinion,

calm down. i dont expect my guns to last. but they work, and are doing quite well, because i do research, something the recipient apparently needs to start, unless they did incredible amounts of research and deliberately purchased 4 guns that only last 400 rounds (or they just like the number 4). bulldogs are awesome bbs. sorry if your guns were crap enough for them to have problems, my current choice of pellet is zero one's own though. amazing value (for me atleast)

Ok so I haven't played airsoft for as long as some people on this forum have, but I have played it for long enough to know that most people are friendly and are willing to give advice or help to others. What your doing is trying to say that andrew is stupid and that justbbguns are always right. Justbbguns is a business trying to make a profit, so it is in their interest to say every gun on their website is amazing and that you should buy the most expensive ammo they have. You shouldn't just believe everything they say as that could leave you buying things which are really expensive. Also how the f*** do you know that bulldog bb's are the best? Have you tried blaster bb's? How about BAW bb's? You don't know what bb's are better and neither do I so i'm not going to say which are best although personally I prefer blaster because I have never had a single imperfect bb from them. Don't just yell at everyone saying "i'm right and your wrong" because you can't know for certain that your right. I'm guessing you don't actually play airsoft with your guns which is why you think they are the best and mr justbbguns man is always right. I'm probably wrong about all of this but I dont understand why you have to try and insult others because they have had issues with something. One thing I do know is that if your gun requires a fine bb then the performance of the gun is generally better so if you use bad bb's you can jam the gun or damage it. Rage mode deactivated :D

Hi all, I am not going to comment on the retailer and I would never make a comment about another retailer on an open forum. I would just say though that if you do have an issue with a retailer, in the first instance you should try and attempt to contact them direct, through phone, email or even writing. Sometimes there is a break down in communication and things do go wrong.

Just to clarify on the SRC's (i know its already been mentioned) but they do not come with batteries or chargers. We were quite surprised by this when we recieved some SRC G36C's. We have however stated on our website they do not come with these.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns