justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

*opens coffin on thread, and blows dust off the body inside*

I'm actually considering buying something from JBBG (only a mag or something) as part of a retailer review segment on my YouTube. Any of you guys want to see that?

*opens coffin on thread, and blows dust off the body inside*

I'm actually considering buying something from JBBG (only a mag or something) as part of a retailer review segment on my YouTube. Any of you guys want to see that?

What exactly will you be reviewing if you was to make a video about it?

Got bored on GTA V earlier. So I made a meme.

jbbgambestestguns_zps81e677a5.png

I tried to recreate the typical JBBG noob (he's wearing jogging bottoms and some knock-off adidas trainers). I couldn't get it in orange either, so I made the gun blue

What exactly will you be reviewing if you was to make a video about it?

If I were to do a video, it would be a comparison between JBBG and a few other airsoft websites (which I would order from at the same time). I would try to cover ustomer service, shipping time (standard or express, depending on which you guys would prefer), prices, product stock, the website's ease of use, ease of purchase, product quality (although, I would probably just order a mid cap m4 mag from each place to keep things standardised).

If you have any suggestions, I'm open to them!

If I were to do a video, it would be a comparison between JBBG and a few other airsoft websites (which I would order from at the same time). I would try to cover ustomer service, shipping time (standard or express, depending on which you guys would prefer), prices, product stock, the website's ease of use, ease of purchase, product quality (although, I would probably just order a mid cap m4 mag from each place to keep things standardised).

If you have any suggestions, I'm open to them!

You could try and call them as well, see how friendly they are, and if they try to lure you in and buy something as if you were a noob etc.

You could try and call them as well, see how friendly they are, and if they try to lure you in and buy something as if you were a noob etc.

Great idea, although that could be quite difficult to record. in High Quality. Although, the whole pretending to be a noob thing would work out quite well. Do that across all of the sites that I'm ordering from, and see how (if at all) helpful they are for new players.

With regards to the retailers that JustBBGuns will be compared to, I was definitely going to order from ZeroOne and Airsoft World. was also considering RedWolf UK or Land Warrior (as I think that 4 retailers will be enough to make the comparison valid) If you cant think of any other "big" UK based airsoft retailers, please let me know

what about PAS or wolf armouries? Wolf armouries would be a good one as people have mixed reviews on them and may want to hear more about each retailer on youtube, review sites etc

what about PAS or wolf armouries? Wolf armouries would be a good one as people have mixed reviews on them and may want to hear more about each retailer on youtube, review sites etc

I've heard pretty bad things about Wolf and have never ordered from them as a result. This could make the video a bit more interesting if I only order from places that I haven't ordered from before (other than JBBG which I have ordered from once when I was just starting out).

As such, I can remove Airsoft World (and probably LWA as well) because shipping times will be a lot quicker than the rest of the sites due to their warehouses and shops being within 30 minutes drive of my home address (and AW being my "go-to" shop as it's less than 15 minutes walk from my house).

Think that Wolf would be quite a good idea, alongside ZeroOne (because they are also quite controversial as well apparently) and PAS would be a good idea because I have absolutely no idea what to expect.

So, Wolf, Z1, PAS and JBBG it is (for now, because I dunno if they'll have 120rd M4 mids in stock at the time of doing the experiment. I'll probably do this sometime late December/early January because I will be at my home address (IE not uni accommodation) and will hopefully have a new gun which can take M4 mags during that time. Thanks for helping Zak!

If anyone else wants to suggest places to buy, I'm still open to suggestions (if you are leaving an idea, please make sure that it isn't a site with BB GUNS in the name, as I think that 1 BB site is bad enough...)

• 1 month later...

So, I was talking to someone who is in the know (read as: runs a UKARA approved airsoft store) at my local skirmish site the other week, and they informed me of this disturbing fact:

JUSTBBGUNS IS NOT EXCLUSIVELY RUN BY MARK "JAMBWOW" WATTS

It is in fact run by someone named Harpreet Singh Bhatia. According to this contact (not revealing his name), the owner has opened & run many businesses in the UK. Among these companies include: Trimex UK Ltd (sells RC cars, BB GUNS and lots more general shit) , Trimex Food & Wine ltd & JUSTBBGUNS.

Trimex UK are "The official distributor for all BULLDOG products".

You thought that I could ignore BULLDOG?

Really makes sense why JAMBWOW is always trying to ram Bulldog down your throat, through your wallet and into your gun now, doesn't it!

YOU WANT MY SOURCES? I'LL GIVE YOU MY SOURCES! HOW'S THIS?

is it a plc? thats interesting, an entrepreneur starting the business, probably making millions from small kids....

Not a plc, it's an ltd. Plc is a public limited company. Soz, had to point that out. I'm in business work mode.

Was I the only one who knew mark didn't own jbbg? As well as bulldog being their own phantom brand? Gotta say, the entrepreneur is a business genius, although his business ethics are left to be answered for...

• 1 month later...

Can I ask, I've just read this and I ordered a g&g gas blowback weapon, as it was cheaper here than on other sites, will it be faulty, and is the product what it is meant to be??

Stuff doesn't get delivered broken afaik, but their service and so on is bad. They also lie about features / construction of some guns. For example saying they have metal gearboxes when they don't.

But I wouldn't expect them to help out if the gun breaks unlike proper airsoft retailers.

I've had stuff off 'BB gun' sites and literally never had any problems, in fact, service has been pretty good actually from both Only BB Guns and Just BB Guns. Although I would only recommend buying off them if you know that what you are after is actually a decent product, because they do sometimes talk up mediocre products, and the reviews on the sites are not to be relied upon. But if you know the product is okay and the price is good, then all you are really doing is shopping around.

Specifically, I've had all these items off BB sites with no issues whatsoever: a DBoys M4, a Well GBB MP5K, a Black Viper AK12, a Unicorn Hobbies AKS74U, a Kimber GBB 1911, a Well D69 carbine, a springer SKS (that one is crap, but I knew that when buying it, because it is for a project), a Mossberg 500 tactical shotgun, spare GBB 1911 mags, green gas, 5,000 .2g Bulldog BBs (those BBs weren't that great admittedly, I wanted to check the brand out. They weren't terrible, I did actually use them, but wouldn't get em again as there are certainly better brands out there).

• 4 weeks later...

I just cant believe i missed them setting up a store and skirmish-site in my home town, although it didn't last long it seems, pricey area for real estate!

Some said it was over-priced, I would have happily spent £20 for an hour using my TM High Cycle to shoot local brats armed with justbbguns potato-cannons. That'd be 5 minutes of me shooting kids until they quit, and 55 minutes practicing a convincing Simpsons-Nelson HAW HAW before the game started ;)

A friend of mine bought a B500A1 from them ages ago and had no troubles, although he was dissapointed that the button on the side didn't summon an SAS assault team via helicopter as promised in the review ;)

justbbguns potato-cannons

That is a MUCH better name than "Orange two-tone pieces of wank". 10/10!

i dunno, wank is pretty accurate for how many minutes excitement one their guns would create, someone else called them potato cannons earlier in this thread and i have to agree!

Their skirmish site has closed already? I thought they only set it up a few weeks ago. Shame, I was looking forward one day to going there with my SVD with the PSO on it and nailing a load of people with Double Eagle, Black Viper and Bulldog M4s with complete impunity as their fire from bulldog .2 BBs rocketed off in all directions.

Their skirmish site has closed already? I thought they only set it up a few weeks ago. Shame, I was looking forward one day to going there with my SVD with the PSO on it and nailing a load of people with Double Eagle, Black Viper and Bulldog M4s with complete impunity as their fire from bulldog .2 BBs rocketed off in all directions.

I really wanted to go because CQB.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns