justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

• Supporters

no one's gonna sue them, a civil case is an extremely expensive thing to undertake, certainly more expensive than it's worth with someone like JBBG,

They've been going for longer than you've been out of nappies Lord_Metile, it'll take a lot more than a few butthurt airsofters to put jambwow out of business.

I don't see what your problem is guys. Yes, i agree they're complete tossers and their business is shit. But why give them the satisfaction and constantly moan and hate? Just stay away from them and recommend your friends and fellow airsofters do the same instead of turning it into a shitstorm debate???

Sorry Guys unless you've just started you've got experience. The shop is out to make money as is every shop. Don't buy from them if you can get it cheaper elsewhere. But if they are the cheapest buy it.

Read their description fully be sure what is in the packet simple

Do your homework before you buy it read up on the item asked others what it is like

Cars never do the MPG that the makers say. There is a bloody good chance that the AEG won't be the fps they say

You know as well as me that there are many different factors to be taken into account

Age and condition of spring battery and what chronograph they are using

If the price is good use them

If not don't simple

You can see by most of there stuff it's aimed at the lower end of the market ( you can tell that by the videos and by the comments left by kids on their page )

I have used them and not had a problem they had something others didn't and I wanted it I got it with no issues

Read reviews on all shops they all have people bad mouthing them if you don't like it don't use them

It's not just that they lie about a lot of their products, but they delete negative comments and reviews too. Just the whole operation, the way it's run is wrong and a business should have the responsibility to make sure they are providing correct information. Especially so when they know they are an airsoft retailer with a younger target audience they are misleading. I don't think they have any kind of safety guides or other advice on their website either

I know these aren't exactly legal issues but these things are what we have been complaining about.

Us lots on the forums are generally going to be more knowledgeable, because the community shares all this information and experience. Yet, there are kids and newbie airsofters who aren't on here are still going to JBBG.

• 5 weeks later...

I decided to buy a cheap electric M92F pistol from them (27 pounds), thats due to come by Monday/Tuesday.

Anyways, what are the legit complaints about JBBG?

So far there's

1. Poor quality products
    AFAIK you get what you pay for, so im not expecting the gun im buying to last but we'll see
  2. Incompetent customer service
    No denial there according to the hundreds of people who have posted here and other sites, though they were quick to give me a paypal refund when I told them that I accidentally put in the wrong address so as far as personal experiences are involved, they resolved my issue rather quick.
  3. Jambwow hyping the guns
    Again, AFAIK JBBG is a business so obviously theyre gonna use age-old commercial techniques to get people to buy their products. Same with cereal like rice krispies or special K. As an amateur fitness instructor I noticed that sh*t like Special K is marketed as "healthy" even though its literally just a mix of carbs and sugar (AKA gonna make you fat REEEEEALLY QUICK), so JBBG is not any more different than any big company like say Kelloggs. Two wrongs doesn't make a right and they're still using deceit to market products. Not trying to play devil's advocate here just making an objective observation.

• Supporters

They make out out like they are so feckin experienced yet chubby don't skirmish I'm lead to think...

JambWow is so brilliant at reviews - ffs the amount of times he fills mags and puts more on floor

than in magazine. The pure bollox that comes out of his gob is beyond words:

This gun is high quality full metal - well except that bit, and maybe that bit, perhaps that bit too

not sure about the other bit too - look theonly thing metal is spring and ergh not sure about rest

If I had a quid for each FANTASTIC he said - jeez I'd be rich

They lie, they bul$hit you, they don't get back to you, their return refund policy is dire, most of the stuff

is crap and when you slowly realise that then I refer back to: they lie/bull$hit etc......

If you know what you are looking for there a FEW things on there that you can buy but most is $hit

we on here have learnt the hard way - they are the worst imho

OnlyBBGuns - slightly slightly better but still not ultra high quality but perhaps best of 3 BB muppets

BBGuns4Less - bit better than JustBBGuns

JustBBGuns - uhm think I said a fair bit and can't really say what I truely think

As with all of theme 3 BB named companies and some others - be very careful and shop/research a

bit before you part with cash - often they sell low end stuff that is crap and often won't last or work well

you will get your ar$e badly kicked if using most of their stuff at a proper skirmish site

If buying a M4 - get £100 to £130 G&G - seriously - wasted a couple of hundred on crap to so-so other makes

so I do know a thing or two about cheaper crappy guns - learn from mine & others mistakes

for example not saying get it but:

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/hg-104-m92f-beretta-hfc-hg-104-m92-gas-pistol.html?filter_name=gas%20pistol#.U_gp7KNOgzw

or

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/gg-106-hfc-gg-106-mk8-compact-gas-pistol.html?filter_name=gas%20pistol#.U_gq1KNOgzw

use RC10 code for 10% discount and free shipping on all stuff

I bought a co2 one for 30 - 10% = £27 delivered - 400+ fps too powerful to use at sites

but not bad in black/blue and goes some for garden fun

just saying those 2 gas & my co2 wre 27 with discount free shipping - works until valve/mag goes crap on ya

not bad for a decent looking pistol

• Supporters

I decided to buy a cheap electric M92F pistol from them (27 pounds), thats due to come by Monday/Tuesday.

Monday is bank holiday btw - soz for being a smart ar$e

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/Blackviper-M92F-Beretta-Electric-Blowback-pistol-in-clear.html

or

http://www.combat4less.co.uk/uhc-m92f-beretta-electric-ebb-airsoft-pistol-in-clear/

seems all the same to me same company/gun but 2nd one is £1 cheaper - lol

try

horse - 5% discount code at bbguns4less if ya lucky

but postage on top

not pulling ya post or stuff to bits but does help to look around first - we all just dived in

and bought what we thought was good at time - only now we know a bit different from mistakes

best electric pistols would perhaps be cyma glock but that is like £60 to £75

gas or co2 is an option - yes gas costs on top but electric batteries won't last all day either

Monday is bank holiday btw - soz for being a smart ar$e

Not in Ireland :P

The thing with those other guns are that their colour scheme (or lack thereof) would get on my nerves.

The one from JBBG is black, which i prefer.

• Supporters

Not in Ireland :P

The thing with those other guns are that their colour scheme (or lack thereof) would get on my nerves.

The one from JBBG is black, which i prefer.

well if you can remember where you live - correct addy entered then it may arrive monday :P

well if you can remember where you live - correct addy entered then it may arrive monday :P

I could only hope :P

Also im pretty new to airsoft so literally zero knowledge of where to buy from and JBBG seemed like a cheap place. Not that price is an issue :bling:

• Supporters

its fine m8, didn't realise you was in Ireland - my inlaws from Wexford & lovely place

Recently got a couple of the GC105 co2's - just like the blue/black ones from onlybbguns

but in black - a spray job is never quite as good as real black

http://gunfire.pl/eng_m_Airsoft-replicas_Gas-powered-guns-508.html

GC105 was about 20 Euro's last week but I ordered about 2.5 weeks ago and jeez it was a pain for a delay shipment

but got a couple of GC105's in black now & a Cyma 123 - supposed to be 1911 but way oversized

they didn't have the glock - best cyma most say so thought cm123 would be good

ergh it is a monster like a Desert Eagle - much bigger n fatter than the GC105's - but was a bit cheaper than UK

so can't complain and was my bad choice I guess

Sharing info, asking questions, having a laugh n chilling out is what forums are for in the end

take no notice of me - everybody else ignores me anyway

the funny thing is about jbbg ireland is some stuff can't be sold to uk - wot even with ukara ?

and yet quite a bit comes from uk like I think your pistol but I can't buy it on uk jbbg with ukara

yeah 135fps and I can't buy it with a valid defence ???

the funny thing is about jbbg ireland is some stuff can't be sold to uk - wot even with ukara ?

and yet quite a bit comes from uk like I think your pistol but I can't buy it on uk jbbg with ukara

yeah 135fps and I can't buy it with a valid defence ???

Yeah, I dont know either, pretty new to airsoft, haven't even bought a proper real gun yet. What would you recommend? Budget range around 150-200

• Supporters

I and sure many others on here will say G&G Carbine or Raider is a great start

yup it is a M4 but a very well built one for the money, plastic but not ya usual cheap

HongKong rubbish - no sir

This is quality Taiwanese Enginnering as Del Boy Trotter would say.....

Seriously - M4 with 300 to 450 or so magazines on a well built gun with decent gearbox

You may like MP5's but has smaller capacity mags of say 200

or AK47 with bigger 500 or 600 mags

or G36 with say 350 - 450-ish mags

They are your main choices - a few others like SCAR - ohh I'm not gonna list all types

them 4 are the main types people may choose as their primary

there are others but once you deviate from the bulk selling lines the price goes up

(supply n demand I guess)

me I think Raider for about £125 ish is great coz has rails already to mount stuff on

be careful not get gas blowback - just a normal £125 G&G CM Raider will do

now you gotta buy charger battery mask - probably mesh type, extra mags bb's etc...

will probably take you up to £175 aprox

your pistol could be used as a last ditch resort but normally pistols need to fire at 200fps

rifles at 300fps to 350 - might be only 328fps or 100m/sec at your site

it is not a £350 gun with £100 upgrades but will hopefully allow some chance and allow

you to have a go and enjoy your day

JBBG stuff at a proper site will not allow you to get near somebody picking you off before

you can get near enough to shoot them and you will get the hump

Airsoft relies on a just a few things:

safety - common sense so listen n respect marshals n other players - yup even the bell ends

fair play - if you get hit once you are dead - not COD even in the foot you are HIT

if in doubt then call it - it ain't a prize competition if we don't try to play fair then may as just

stay at home and target shoot in garden so to speak

enjoy yourself - don't worry if you K/D is negative, mine still is but often I can get 1 good kill

or funny moment that outweighs any bad unfair judgement etc...

you will play against regulars, good skilled people who know the layout so you can't expect

to dominate on your first outing and it ain't COD - they know you are attacking and they will

be expecting you or hunting you so it won't be a breeze

soz about the long bit but many are suprised when their first day they are knackered and shot to $hit

G&G I have learnt are the best starting guns - even mid range guns I think

so it will be a wise decision you won't regret later like crap I have bought in past

there are loads of places to buy from but unsure about Irish shipping etc....

Zero One *

ProAirsoft *

Land Warrior Airsoft *

Patrol Base

AirsoftWorld.net *

FireSupport

The * ones deffo sell G&G but atm a lot are out of stock due to summer and a big Airsoft Even over weekend

but will give you an idea to look at G&G range - zero one probably and LWA have a massive choice of stuff

on their sites so you may look n decide you are more a G36 or AK kind of person

do a bit of research looking around and ask if unsure - maybe create a new thread though as this is getting way off topic

now so soz to mods if they wanna clean up thread a bit or move stuff

other makes are out there like models but G&G M4's are good and parts are easy n cheap to get hold of as they so popular

soz for going on - there are numerous other threads and some new to airsoft guides written by much more wiser members

have a browse n think about it

S D

ALL THAT

Thanks that was pretty comprehensive and I had a look at a few reviews of that G and G Carbine.

Also my order arrived this morning, and didn't even fire 1 round :lol: .

Short circuit straight off the box. Was plasticky and didnt feel solid at all. It somehow managed to short circuit itself, no freaking clue how. Gonna avoid JBBG from now on.

• Supporters

Thanks that was pretty comprehensive and I had a look at a few reviews of that G and G Carbine.

Also my order arrived this morning, and didn't even fire 1 round :lol: .

Short circuit straight off the box. Was plasticky and didnt feel solid at all. It somehow managed to short circuit itself, no freaking clue how. Gonna avoid JBBG from now on.

Well at least it will be safe to carry round at Cosplay convention....

(I'm way too old but young ladies in various skimpy outfits - must be difficult to put up with)

Back to your gun.....

Think the pro-line or working version is often out of stock at JBBG

still in black so will look alright as prop but was never gonna last or work on field

£27 - people have wasted much more - but at least in black - better than orange

double/triple check batteries orientation - they don't always go in as you would expect them

so give it another good check they are all in there as manual suggests

yeah m a n u a l - that thing us blokes never ever need to read

Didnt have a good time with JustBBguns. Think i got unlucky. Parents ordered a DoubleEagle M4 aeg since i was only 17 so i couldnt have got one myself obviously. We also had to pay £15 extra for the attachments that should come with the gun, which was silly. just for garden shooting with my brother. But it came broke. Couldn't send it back because of certain circumstances. Eventually after a year i just sold it to some guy as a wall decoration. Was a shame.

Didnt have a good time with JustBBguns. Think i got unlucky. Parents ordered a DoubleEagle M4 aeg since i was only 17 so i couldnt have got one myself obviously. We also had to pay £15 extra for the attachments that should come with the gun, which was silly. just for garden shooting with my brother. But it came broke. Couldn't send it back because of certain circumstances. Eventually after a year i just sold it to some guy as a wall decoration. Was a shame.

Sorry what?

You looked at this entire thread and thought you were unlucky?

Sorry what?

You looked at this entire thread and thought you were unlucky?

People have been screwed out of significantly more money than a cheapy DE M4 mate!

• Supporters

I think to be fair it is part of a secret initiation thing or something.....

You can't say you have say you have experience in buying airsoft stuff

until you have been shafted by JBBG.....

It is a thing called Wisdom - learning by your mistakes/fvck ups

hence the term "wise after the event"

Wisdom can ONLY be aquired from fvcking up - or watching others fvcking up

so don't feel too bad about it - we all have had to learn some Airsoft Wisdom

(yeah that is what I'm now calling being scammed by chubby the liar at JBBG)

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a Beretta a good while back, i changed my mind after reading the comments on here and cancelled the order before it had even processed, they still took the money out of my bank so i asked them to refund, they took ages and kept making excuses, eventually i got the money back but guess what...about 2 weeks AFTER they refunded me a nice beretta was delivered to my house :)

Karma i think

Andy

So glad I've never ordered from them

If peoples opinions of 'bad' outweighs the 'good' opinions then I avoid like the plague

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns