justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

why would you be searching for him? Im beggining to think you fancy him.

I was accidentally in images when I was looking for material for this status: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/statuses/user/7250-dx115falcon/?status_id=3444

This is the second result if you do an image search for JAMBWOW. I can't even...

maxresdefault.jpg

It's the thumbnail for the video I linked expanded.

It's still terrifying.

Nightmares incoming.

Lol, I think I made that my profile pic on here for a while after print screening from a video :D

EDIT: my friend and I enjoy taking the piss out of Jambwow (and he doesn't even airsoft) and I found this picture we made of him a while ago

jambhead_zpsafbd888e.jpg

Just caught up with this thread, some hilarious and some scary posts lol! I've never used JBBG and doubt I ever would but there are a couple of comments I would make:

my interest in airsoft guns started in the late 1980s with LS 1:1 scale plastic kits of 1911s, Berettas etc for about £15, and M16s for about £30 in my local toy & model shop. These were decent replicas (for their time) with full trade marks which built up into firing BB guns. Then ready made guns appeared by names such as "Gunze Sangyo" which were slightly dearer. So far all these were single shot springers with no Hop up, sold pretty much as toys, by toy/hobby shops, and made for garden plinking. I remember one seriously expensive purchase around 1989 was a Marui H&K G3 springer (still all plastic and no hop up!) which cost my weeks wages of £90! Then came some gas NBBs and eventually AEGs and GBB pistols from Marui, Maruzen etc at ever higher prices. Still aimed as plinkers initially until the idea of skirmishing in the UK got off the ground and Hop up started to be fitted to AEGs etc (praise the Lord!).

My point is my interest in airsoft came about from cheap garden plinkers, as I'm sure it has for many. Now as then, some manufacturers make different grades of guns for different budgets and uses eg I have a Cyma CM.023 (MP5A5) "AEG" which was bought from a market trader, brand new, boxed & sealed in cellophane, for £25 in 2005, complete with battery, charger, 2 mags, suppressor and 'aimpoint style" scope and mount, plus adjustable hop. This gun was total crap, as I half expected; plastic gearbox, gears, in fact plastic everything apart from the stock rails, 200FPS and nothing compatible with ANY upgrade parts! But ok as my kids garden plinker. (Annoyingly it still works, functions better than some "pro airsoft MP5s" in that the fire selector works properly 100% of the time, it has a high rate of fire and the mag feeds every last round grrrrrrr DOH!). Nowadays however Cyma make some decent guns, not perfect sure, but they are getting better (I have the full metal Galil SAR and M16A3, both cost about half what a King arms or G&P would, and upgraded a few parts (because I'm budget conscious and enjoy tinkering with AEG gearboxes), and they are now decent, reliable skirmish guns. Likewise SRC do make some quite decent AEGs, but it may be possible they also make cheaper ones specifically for the likes of JBBG to sell to the plinkers (as I was all those years ago)?

So its horses for courses. Anyway point being the advertising needs to be really specific as to the intended use ie plinking OR skirmishing. If its not then buy from somewhere reputable that gives full details like is it a "full metal V2 gearbox with steel gears" etc. If lies are clearly made about it then AVOID THE SITE, or better still if its flagrant and this can be proved then tell Trading Standards department. Likewise if the customer service is poo.

It is admittedly of course, a fact of life that every shop, site, gun and accessory will be viewed differently by different people and herein lies the biggest problem to noobs looking for advice on what gun and where to buy. It is a very individual perspective.

I would always say to anyone starting out in AIRSOFT to visit an AIRSOFT shop rather than order online from the cheapest supplier and get a feel for different guns and manufacturers, and also chat to people on the forum & ideally play at their local skirmish site with hired or borrowed guns, decide what works for YOU and get UKARA registered BEFORE parting with cash.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend bought off jbbg a few days ago, the gun was delivered late, the gun didn't work, then i found out the "savings" on the gun were just a lie, no contact from "Jambwow" and no replies. S**T service, will never be buying from there...

• Supporters

Aye - learned the hard way about JustBBguns - at least 2 orders messed up, late shipping, and to top it all I did not get all my free poxy keyrings or choccy easter egs/bars - calling Trading Standards over them choccy bars

Customer support is joke is they never answer the phone and red tape for returns etc...

Also sick to to the back teeth of the words "FANTASTIC" & "YOU CAN JUST FEEL THE QUALITY"

BBGuns4Less are a bit better - always got got somebody when I rang them about stuff very quick delivery compared to JBBG - yes not UKARA reg but most of their stuff is garden plinkers to kids and so won't shift a lot of Black Pro guns to help get the UKARA I was told - but their reviews are a bit more accurate and don't lie like JBBG saying 300 (with .12g's under their breath)

OnlyBBguns - not used these just yet but seem a bit more honest & open than JBBG

Started looking at some of the more Pro-Shops too as hopefully halfway to getting my UKARA and planning a possible next step up - I still keep an eye on the other 2 places but now a little better idea of what to look for and google is always your friend to investigate a bit more before taking the plunge and sniffing out best possible deals

But JBBG - deffo not FANTASTIC and no I can not feel the quality especially of their cutomer support & service

My friend bought off jbbg a few days ago, the gun was delivered late, the gun didn't work, then i found out the "savings" on the gun were just a lie, no contact from "Jambwow" and no replies. S**T service, will never be buying from there...

You have pretty much just summed up all of the problems that everyone has with JustBBGuns.

• Supporters

FANTASTIC - now I got spam from JBBG about ratings/review

seems they got a load of really bad ratings and slating on truspilot for jbbguns = 3.1 out of 10 - wow that high ??

now they asking for rating on eKomi about recent orders

2 orders messed up wrong or missing bits - jack squat support

& I got mugged - at least 3 keyrings and 2 chocolate bars

CHUBBY ATE MY CHOCCY BAR - that is the last straw Jambwow

No I am not sharing the link coz each link is bespoke to a single transaction and I am sure some on here would love to give them top marks

jeeeez reading some stuff on trustpilot - not a lot of happy bunnies out there - more like Rabbids - BBBBBAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

seems they got a load of really bad ratings and slating on truspilot for jbbguns = 3.1 out of 10 - wow that high ??

No I am not sharing the link coz each link is bespoke to a single transaction and I am sure some on here would love to give them top marks

jeeeez reading some stuff on trustpilot - not a lot of happy bunnies out there - more like Rabbids - BBBBBAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

mate i doubt anyone wants to give jbbg a good rating...

mate i doubt anyone wants to give jbbg a good rating...

Have you seen the reviews left on any of the guns they have on their site?

Trust me, some will give them good reviews.

Have you seen the reviews left on any of the guns they have on their site?

Trust me, some will give them good reviews.

oh i thought they were fakes, and btw sorry for confusion i meant on this forum if he posted the link...

• Supporters

Already said I ain't posting link coz bespoke to a transaction of mine

just saying they now looking for ratings on another site - I googled jbbg reviews and saw a load of unhappy people on trustpilot

most of justbbguns reviews are from kids saying the usual:

AMAZING - BEST GUN EVER - You won't regret it

Really accurate and powerful, my friends are really jealous

Shoots at over 375 fps (with a 299 fps tailwind no doubt and never used a chronograph but seems like 375fps)

I assume that you are refering to their trustpilot site? I have dropped a comment on the post where they refer the user to ekomi.

• Supporters

Thing is - all slating aside - do trimex own jbbg or other way round

or some connection with trimex for jbbg & BullDog BB's

(always think of mark dropping more bb's on floor when jbbg fills mags up in review and using BULLDOG BB's whilst talking Bull$hit)

anyway - so far only tried a few brands of BB's but actually found them BullDog's in 0.2g ok

tried some fireball ones and 1 in 10 had a "jimmy" in there - well is what I call a duff one that comes out at halfspeed

the BULLDOG actually seem ok & consistent

any other makes of bb's any good - soz if this is way off topic but kinda connected to jbbg/bulldog/trimex etc.....

Thing is - all slating aside - do trimex own jbbg or other way round

or some connection with trimex for jbbg & BullDog BB's

(always think of mark dropping more bb's on floor when jbbg fills mags up in review and using BULLDOG BB's whilst talking Bull$hit)

anyway - so far only tried a few brands of BB's but actually found them BullDog's in 0.2g ok

tried some fireball ones and 1 in 10 had a "jimmy" in there - well is what I call a duff one that comes out at halfspeed

the BULLDOG actually seem ok & consistent

any other makes of bb's any good - soz if this is way off topic but kinda connected to jbbg/bulldog/trimex etc.....

Bullshit BBs more like...

My local site only allows Bios, so I use Blasters which are damn good. Other good ones from experience are G&G, ZeroOne and Elite Force BBs (Used them in New York and they are great, but I hear they are VERY difficult to get over here)

This is a perminant record of this comment existing on JAMBWOW's video "AK-47 Krinkov CQB Airsoft"

qICcgtj.png

If this gets taken down, I will be claiming that Jambwow is oppressing online freedom of speech.

I left a comment once, giving pretty decent constructive criticism and they pull it down.

If JBBG created a political party, they would make freedom of speech illegal.

I'm thinking about getting some custom patches with jambwow on with "Jambwow's Army" written underneath for my friends and I. Everyone else would ne so jealous...

I posted a lot of comments on their guns and I know for a fact they all got taken down. They weren't being offensive or even saying JBBG was bad or anything but you mention one bad thing and it's deleted!

I'm sad that video has 52k views.

aaaaaaaaand it's gone. Less than 20 hours online, and that comment has ALREADY been removed: Qde2hFX.png

I'm thinking about getting some custom patches with jambwow on with "Jambwow's Army" written underneath for my friends and I. Everyone else would ne so jealous...

If you do, it MUST be this picture:

jIsrz8W.jpg

Is it wrong that I subscribed to his channel just so I can have a giggle every time he uploads a new vid? :D

Not surprised your comment got taken down - can't be telling the kiddies that people lie on the internetz

Is it wrong that I subscribed to his channel just so I can have a giggle every time he uploads a new vid? :D

Not surprised your comment got taken down - can't be telling the kiddies that people lie on the internetz

Dude, I'm subscribed, just to see what shite he feeds the new players. The reviews have gotten marginally better than at this time 2 years ago (when I bought my first gun from him).The video he made of the gun I bought is FULL of shite (that's the one I wrote the comment on)

Also, this video ( watch from the time It's shared at)...

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns