New and need help with buying

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I've just started playing airsoft I have been to 2 all day games and I want to buy new face protection because the ones you can rent at the site look like fencing masks. They are very uncomfortable and rough on the face.

I was thinking of buying a lower face mesh mask and then either clear goggles or mesh goggles. I would wear a beanie to cover my ears. Also in games when I have been playing because its been cold I've been wearing a fleecy waterproof jacket which has caused instances wear I haven't been able to feel bbs hitting my chest and so haven't known if to call myself out. So to solve that problem I was thinking of buying a proper airsoft jacket so I can feel or atleast hear the bbs hiring my chest area.

I would love suggestions on if these ideas are good and any variations on them aswell as where to get them cheapest.

Thank you for reading

I have been wearing a lot of clothes during the winter so I have done away with the chest rig and moved to thermal under layers and a jacket. I hear the hits very easily on the jacket I have and you'll find that works out better for this purpose than the outer layer being soft, if needs to be a waterproof and then you'll hear the hits clearly. When its 0C I don't find just wearing combat gear is sufficient for me, I get cold so I wear more layers but as long as that outer layer is nice and rigid it makes lots of noise when you get hit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.