So after just 7 days of the hobby....

V2K1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/301106605979

That's the one I have. Arrived pretty quickly too. Apextac have the same bits listed as both buy it now and auction. Auction is generally slightly cheaper.

• Supporters

I've heard more bad reviews about FMA than Emerson, but on here everyone recommends FMA?

All the bad reviews of fma I've seen have been American. I've got an fma, my buddy has an Emerson. They both do the job but mine came with all the bits and pieces plus an occ dial strap set. Mine is also stiffer.

I fully agree with you buddy - after 12 yrs in the HM Forces including two tours of Afghan under my belt I think I tick that box....unless im given Rum ;) lol

Am ex RN myself mate, 12yrs also on subs

I read a book about the army and went to the naval museum in portsmouth once. Can i join your gang?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.