GBB Rifles.

Guest Imanairsofter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Imanairsofter

I am looking to buy a GBB rifle.

What are some of the best rifles, for gas effiecency mag availability and cost etc.

within a £180-£250 budget.

Cheers

Sam

• Supporters

I think there's a g&g combat machine gbb m4, if I am not mistaken. Should be in your budget, too. I dunno how they perform but one of the guys in the forum will.

• Supporters

Save up. Don't buy second hand.

Your budget's too low.

I think there's a g&g combat machine gbb m4, if I am not mistaken. Should be in your budget, too. I dunno how they perform but one of the guys in the forum will.

They're absolutely terrible and they've been discontinued.

aye, save up, buy new and yes the GHK G5 is currently the gas gun to go for, it is also a little simpler than the open-bolt guns so is more durable.

I don't think that fair at all, they are very capable if you don't expect too much of them, a lot of people that bought them expected them to be like an AEG moaning about the mag cap and weigh, and complaining that you had to cock it. Mine is more accurate and has better range than my CM aeg ever did. less consistent, but no less consistent than some other gas guns.

Its far from the best, but certainly not "absolutely terrible".

I don't think that fair at all, they are very capable if you don't expect too much of them, a lot of people that bought them expected them to be like an AEG moaning about the mag cap and weigh, and complaining that you had to cock it. Mine is more accurate and has better range than my CM aeg ever did. less consistent, but no less consistent than some other gas guns.

Its far from the best, but certainly not "absolutely terrible".

Even the manufacturer thinks they are crap. Because they are crap.

They're absolutely terrible and they've been discontinued.

Ah! I stand corrected. I did wonder how they could be that low priced as a gbb. Thank you sir, I'll stop looking at em meself!

my GHK G5 did well today, proving that it can not only work at freezing (and work well) but it will also take some rough abuse; I fell over a couple of times today on the muddy slopes at Anzio, and after brushing the crap away, it still worked well enough to sneak up on some fools :D

Had a TM MP7, lovely lil gun and great range/accuracy too..... but I personally find the G5 far more fun to shoot and far more consistent in fps the the MP7 was. The G5 mags are better for cool down too and hold a mammoth amount of gas

Id recommend the we scar i had one and it worked flawlasly fired the whole mag no problem and all in all a lovely rifle mags are easily available admittly some do leak but not too much as long as you keep maintaining the internals of the gun free of dirt and keep it oiled most gas guns will work well

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.