ICS 3 NEW RIFLES !!!

icsbbairsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

From the only ICS rifle I've used, maybe they should concentrate on improving what they already make and interviews claiming how good they are and how they'll 'take over the AEG market'

I am quite interested in the APE - I love the split gearbox design. But a Shot Show review I saw said the retail price was going to be around $500.

Hopefully that's wrong, because let's face it that would make them £499.99 over here :) Far too expensive when the entry level CXP M4 designs are half that price!

From the only ICS rifle I've used, maybe they should concentrate on improving what they already make and interviews claiming how good they are and how they'll 'take over the AEG market'

i thought ics was quite good. from what i have used i think they are workhorses, or at least good quality.

Agreed, the garrand sounded cool until i looked at the pics and saw the gold/brass and decided it just looks like it should be mounted above Colonel Sanders fireplace. Gotta be 500 rednecks in the US who'll buy them, cant see anyone here buying one.

I've got an ICS TransforM4, which is the first new ICS rifle in this current series and same internals as what most these latest ones have. It's pretty damn good for a £200 rifle, as good as you can get i'd say. No complaints on performance or build-quality. The EBB is a joke though. I didn't even realise it had it or what it supposedly did until someone else pointed out the sticker. I'd say it'll aid someone deaf knowing they've fired the gun and that's bout it.

I can see ICS perhaps giving companies like G&G, JG a good run for their money, they certainly deserve to as these latest rifles are v good quality for the cost. But they'll never scratch on the premium brands like TM

Their issue in doing this will prob be that they don't have enough 'real-steal' externals, and people will rather buy the real-steel look rather than go for the better internals. e.g. the 'transforM4' looks quite M4, but isnt and has slightly different dimensions (bout cm longer receiver)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.