Leaky SBB 500 Shotgun

cookie9123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

New to the forum.

I have an issue with a china made SBB 500 Gas Shotgun. I bought this about 2 years ago and am now finalyy getting round to fixing it up. When I purchased it the seller stated that the only issue was that he couldn't get the parts back together after taking it apart for some reaon or other.

Having tried to get it back together I now know that in fact it does not hold gas.

Is there anyone out there that has a clue about how this thing should work? If so, help, please lol

Any help wouyld be greatfully received. I can post pictures later if needed.

Thanks and regards,

Cookie.

Welcome to the forum!

Brave move buying a gas gun in bits, how far have you got putting it back together, are we talking missing parts or just nackered seals?

Seals shouldn't be too hard to sort but parts could be a different story, might be worth putting some pics of the problems up? Chinese guns are usually straight clones of branded guns, if so parts made for the original will probably fit so narrowing down whats missing will be helpful. :)

Thanks for the reply.

I can get the thing back together, it's akward and other than it leaks gas, seems to work ok ie, cycles etc.

The seals are the one part that is missing but I've tried getting replacements but without the original, it's hard finding the correct size. I also suspect that there may be another part missing.

I'll post some picks tonight, was unable to do yesterday.

Regards,

Lee

• 1 year later...

Archived