Need Ideas

Pro_Italian

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good Evening all,

Have this for my main loadout however there is something missing just can't put my finger on it what you think I could add to it? Was looking at bolt cutters or folding shovel for the back not too sure any help would be appreciated!

post-9399-0-32637900-1423602762_thumb.jpg

maybe a kitchen sink, what ya need all that stuff for??? Be mindful having scissors on you, some sites will not allow even a folded leatherman outside the safe zone.

• Supporters

I was thinking the same. Why carry all that stuff? Are you trying to recreate a specific loadout?

Could always have a Tactical refrigerator? Keeps you cool whilst providing valuable refreshments and MRE's to your team.

post-9528-0-91507600-1423607790_thumb.jpg

To be honest, I think what is missing from that loadout is a bit of restraint more than anything. It looks like it might be practical if you were in a post-apocalyptic world where you had to scavenge to survive the roaming bands of rogue hunters, but as far as airsoft is concerned it's a bit over the top. I have a lot of that kind of stuff that I take to a skirmish, but it remains in my bag in the safe zone because it's simply not practical to be clanking about with all that stuff, it prevents you from diving about, hugging cover and it makes a lot of noise, not to mention the fact that those scissors could be dangerous when leaping around as others have pointed out too. About the only thing I do actually carry out of all that stuff, is some gaffer tape for running repairs should they prove necessary, and that is a worthwhile thing to do. Note to that the tape you should carry for that is duct/gaffer tape, not electrical pvc tape, because the pvc tape stiffens when cold and will be hard to use in cold weather.

• Supporters

Bolt cutters ???

Are you going to a site to play or turn it over ffs ???

Why on earth would most people need bolt cutters is what I'm thinking

good luck explain that defense in court - RIF - even a little Glock & set of bolt cutters

Slightly off topic but kind of fitting to a mega load-out.....

A chap I know very well wanted to nick some sheets of lead from a builders yard

So to smuggle it out he hit upon a great idea of wrapping it around his waist/chest

Managed to smuggle out quite a fair bit of lead under his coat and was feeling quite good

Until he tripped on the way and the dough-nut couldn't pick himself up

was lying there like some upside down insect trying to thrash about but to no avail

true story btw

So if ya taking all that with ya - watch your step perhaps

Think most on here run with a less is more loadout rather than kitchen sink

As Chock take the lot with ya, but keep most of it at safe zone or car

Through the winter I have been running with a waterproof and wind proof camo jacket and just been sticking some hi caps in my pockets. I guess I am the wrong person to ask because even when I run a chest rig its 6 mags, a pistol mag and a grenade and that is it.

Airsoft is 20% gameplay 80% fashion show. But having said that... You dont need everything with you. It will just slow you down and you will get tired quickly, Its fair enough if you want to look like a certain group or whatever. But in airsoft its completely useless even in big milsim games. You would use bolt cutters maybe once? Real operators carry that stuff for a reason...They NEED it. But if you want some ideas I will oblige.

• Map of the area that you play in for giving out grid ref over the radio. Make your own if you need to. That's what I do.
  • Screwdriver + Bits.
  • Tourniquet ( For the love of god don't use one unless you know what the hell you are doing.)
  • Chem Lights
  • GPS
  • MOAR Carabiners

• Tourniquet ( For the love of god don't use one unless you know what the hell you are doing.)

http://www.airsoftpeak.com/element-combat-application-tourniquet-p-9493.html

You could use an ITW Grim Loc or Tac Link carabiner to hold gloves or something

http://gunpointgear.co.uk/itw-grimloc-carabiner-coyote-brown-692-p.asp

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.