I'm after a specific rifle due to requirements

freshage

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Sounds like a plan! Where are you based? Socom Tactical over in Fleet are pretty good assuming Laurence isn't on his own and run off his feet!

• Supporters

Airsoft Armoury aren't a million miles from you then (Little Chalfont). Luke the tech guy there is one of the marshals at the Mall, very knowledgeable bloke. Decent range of guns in there too http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/index.html

Happy to help!

And I'm sure, lugging up a hill to deploy a huge M60 and just rain down hail would be a wonderful feeling.

Yes it is! Apart from the lugging around bit lol! I have a Star M60E4 and its great fun (as in my username pic), its not especially heavy but it is awkward to carry around, even with a sling, due to the box mag sticking out one side and cocking handle the other, but none of that matters when the opposition see you walk past, on the way to dig in ready to hose them down! That said I don't use it half as much as I really should. And it has the original plastic gearbox shell still (which I trust more than their cast metal ones)!

Most Support Weapons (not all) have a quick change spring facility so you can easily tailor it to suit the site being played. Box mags can on occasion be troublesome though, had loads of bother with mine until I rewired it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.