Punisher Logo, Acceptable to use?

Mr Monkey Nuts

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hehe agreed, thread derailed enough. I applied for MI6 a year or two ago when they had a public online recruitment campaign looking for coders. I either didn't get in, or won't remember getting in until someone phones me with the correct code-word :)

Hehe agreed, thread derailed enough. I applied for MI6 a year or two ago when they had a public online recruitment campaign looking for coders. I either didn't get in, or won't remember getting in until someone phones me with the correct code-word :)

Or they're still working out your browsing history??!!! :P:ph34r::wacko:

• Supporters

There's a couple of crackers down here in the south west I've had the unenviable pleasure of listening to. One of them calls himself 'hawk' and despite being just a shade over 20 (and about 7 stone piss wet through) has regaled me with his tales of how when he was 'in' they used thermal night sights on all their rifles and how he can't talk about why he's no longer in the military, because it's all very hush hush.

One day I'll call him out on his shit, but I need a nice big audience.

I was an oak tree in the sahara :) honestly no bullsh1t

The best lines I ever heard was in Ronin to catch out Sean Bean

Robert DeNiro - what colour is the boat house at Hereford ??

Sean Bean - stands quietly then pisses off for being caught out

Some other guy to Bob DeNiro - what colour is it ??

Bob DeNiro - F****d if I know (and smiles)

There's a couple of crackers down here in the south west I've had the unenviable pleasure of listening to. One of them calls himself 'hawk' and despite being just a shade over 20 (and about 7 stone piss wet through) has regaled me with his tales of how when he was 'in' they used thermal night sights on all their rifles and how he can't talk about why he's no longer in the military, because it's all very hush hush.

One day I'll call him out on his sh*t, but I need a nice big audience.

See if you can film it, using a thermal camera ofc

Really, ?? Not sure how to take that cheese (only been there once so far)

Is he like the sort of people we've been talking about ??

Just read your post mate, if we're all there at the same time, I'll back you up

I had a kiddie try and catch me out by asking what division I was in to which I said '20th armoured infantry brigade which is part of the 3rd armoured division'

Perhaps he's telling the truth, just not enough detail. If you were kicked out of the cadets after being caught by a thermal-camera peeping into the girls showers it'd be very 'hush-hush' i imagine!

Fair enough cheese, I'll be near by with the toilet paper when people sh1t them self from laughing so hard, has he ever played at cribbs or portishead ??

Could possibly have been the boys shower room colonel or he had an affair with one of the officers lol

is that a confession?

No but i did have my position as the first boy to sign up for netball quickly revoked for similar reasons :)

It amazes me how quickly we all go 'off topic' :)

Maybe someone should start a 'miscellaneous' thread and just talk about anything

Really, ?? Not sure how to take that cheese (only been there once so far)

Is he like the sort of people we've been talking about ??

Just read your post mate, if we're all there at the same time, I'll back you up

I had a kiddie try and catch me out by asking what division I was in to which I said '20th armoured infantry brigade which is part of the 3rd armoured division'

I would have thought you'd have said The Queen's Division mate? :P

My bad Cav 3rd (united kingdom) division, I was 1PWRR in Paderborn back in the mid to late 90's

Fair one mate, I've served in many operational brigades, from 48 (Gurkha) Infantry Bde, my first, to 16 (Air Assault) Bde, my last, but if anyone asks, I'm always Household Division, Blue Red Blue, through and through!! Lol

Ah! The Tigers??!! "Give us a roar! Show us her paw"!! Lol

Yep gets a bit bloody confusing at times buddy, I served along side the royal signals (was doing there radio course at the same time) and had some snotty female corporal tell me how to do my job, I just laughed and walked away

Hell yeah :) 'the tigers, fierce pride'

I've heard worse "we'll make you roar and make you sore"

The ghurkas, bloody nutters, hard as nails and the best bunch of blokes around, never served along side them, but seen them in action on exercises with them, there idea of a gentle stroll was a 20 mile run, in full kit in the middle of summer

I did a couple of ERE postings alongside some guys from the PWRR, top guys and a good laugh!

Maybe you'll know em?

The Gurkhas are good lads, worked with em a few times, did have one throw his hand bag in on senior Brecon!

But I also saw the biggest tug of war team I have ever seen get their ass handed to them by a team of Gurkhas!

Possibly mate, god knows what there upto these days or if any of them are still alive ??

My dad told me of a time when he saw 6 of them in a pub going up against a bunch of Para's (i apologise to any para's on here)

Hahaha, my first posting was Hong Kong, we'd fight like hell with the US Navy, but if we were getting our ass kicked we'd run in to a Gurkha bar, the yanks would never mess with them!! Lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.