Marcruss stores Bristol

beastmode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah I think it's directly on a bus route into Bristol as well for you. Owe I forgot to mention they are selling A&k m249 para for £280

I get the X1 and it stops pretty much outside of his place

That's settled, I'm going there and putting down a deposit

Great shop, spread over three floors. The bottom floor is the good one ran by a great bloke. Was just starting to start selling quality airsoft guns last time I was there a few years ago. As for army surplus they are one of the best shops your likely to find, don't plan on spending five minutes in there!

• 3 months later...

ive been there for thirty years

30 years man and boy? hardest game in the world the ole army surplus game :)

Do you keep any mtp plate carriers in Marcus?

• 2 months later...

Just bought a G&g CM16 SRS from here. Excellent price and service. Also picked up a glock serpa drop leg holster for £18 brilliant prices.

Marcus spent hours with my friend and i last weekend, as noobs starting out he has a wealth of knowlege and was so helpful.

Thanks Marcus, ill be back for the soccom but not two toned like my friend :P

It was your friend that wanted the socom two toned lol I was having a laugh about that on Saturday when Marcus told me.

Went in yesterday (04/08/15) came out with a red dot acog, a bag of 5000 bb's & a full face mask for my sons, the whole lot would've been close to £100 elsewhere

I love going in there, you could get easily lost for hours :)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.