TM G26 Advanced Slide

LazzurusMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've found a TM G26 advanced for £65 in my local area, AND he'll two tone it.

Only problem is a small crack in the front of the slide. I was wondering if there was any chance I would be able to find a replacement, in metal. I know they stopped making the 26 advanced, but can I get a metal slide for it still?

Oh :/

Any possibility I could just use a metal slide for a G26 or G17?

So any metal slide for a 26 tm will fit on the advanced?

Well I know the we g26 is an exact copy, so I was thinking of getting the shorter slide from one of them to make it more compact

:/ it's not so much the crack, that should be fine. After I get my ukara I wanted to get a black slide. Of course, IS the small cracking gonna be an issue?

Just found a great guide to finding metal slides for all tm Glocke.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=279_348_643&products_id=3589

This says it's for the Marui 27, but they don't make one. From what I can tell it's a 26 slide...

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=279_348_643&products_id=3589

This says it's for the Marui 27, but they don't make one. From what I can tell it's a 26 slide...

KJ Works are supposedly direct copies of the TM guns, but how exact a fit it would be I've no idea. But the one you linked is out of stock too anyway! :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.