Sign in to follow this  
LazzurusMan

TM G26 Advanced Slide

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

So I've found a TM G26 advanced for £65 in my local area, AND he'll two tone it.

Only problem is a small crack in the front of the slide. I was wondering if there was any chance I would be able to find a replacement, in metal. I know they stopped making the 26 advanced, but can I get a metal slide for it still?

:/ it's not so much the crack, that should be fine. After I get my ukara I wanted to get a black slide. Of course, IS the small cracking gonna be an issue?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=279_348_643&products_id=3589

This says it's for the Marui 27, but they don't make one. From what I can tell it's a 26 slide...

KJ Works are supposedly direct copies of the TM guns, but how exact a fit it would be I've no idea. But the one you linked is out of stock too anyway! :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.