The Noveske Diplomat Build

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly can't be arsed reading all this VCRA bollocks so I'm just going to skip to the end and say my piece. He's under 18 and hasn't played in 12 months. Ok, right. He's manufacturing a RIF. He'

So during the Christmas holidays, apart from watching anime 24/7/365, I got money and my parents were like, "Do whach ya want kiddo, I no care aboot yer goons anymoor."   So I be leik, "fuk dat shee

I think all rock guitarists should be imprisoned, they manufacture riffs all the time

Damn loving that Noveske receiver :) Where'd you get it from again? Want one myself one day, I also like PWS but don't like the PWS Madbull receivers.

Will be this if I make a FDE build I think: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/madbull-m4-metal-body-ver-2-w-self-retaining-pins-viking-tactical-fde.html#.VKE7TF4gA

The "thingy" is the forward assist by the way, and the shell deflector is at the front (they are like one piece on the VLTOR uppers)

Damn loving that Noveske receiver :) Where'd you get it from again? Want one myself one day, I also like PWS but don't like the PWS Madbull receivers.

Will be this if I make a FDE build I think: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/madbull-m4-metal-body-ver-2-w-self-retaining-pins-viking-tactical-fde.html#.VKE7TF4gA

The "thingy" is the forward assist by the way, and the shell deflector is at the front (they are like one piece on the VLTOR uppers)

I bought it here http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gp-fire-pig-type-metal-body-mur

I got the last one though (muhahaha!). I don't like how the upper receiver is round with a block at the front on a standard m4, which is why I chose the MUR because of it's more, angular and straight line look to it.

Constructing an RIF..?

I explained many times, ask Ian.

Nah i cant be assed to ask liam, ive asked before and you said that..... i would love to hear you explain, as you are under 18 and have no defence, how you can construct, own, transport and skirmish an RIF. I know ukara is for retailers and shit but im pretty sure airsofters still require a valid defence to own/transport and us and RIF at most sites...... And they definitely need one to construct one....

• Supporters

No crime in owning a RIF, manufacturing one is absolutely illegal though. Being an active member of an airsoft forum does not entitle you to a skirmisher's defence.

Be careful, with a criminal record even mcdonalds will think twice about employing you.

Surely even pics of Frizzle skirmishing would be a valid defence?

Not necessarily an ironclad one. Any of the offences for which you can be charged (in Section 36 of the VCR), such as manufacturing a RIF, importing one or whatever, are subject to the defences listed in Section 37 of the VCR, and whilst that does indeed mean that you can use them as a defence against prosecution if you're looking at a Section 36 charge being brought against you, Section 37 goes on to state that those defences are only valid if it has been 'proved beyond reasonable doubt' that the defence is legitimate.

Since it is possible for images to be tampered with or faked, there could potentially be reasonable doubt as to the absolute authenticity of any such images, so you'd need to also provide a statement from the photographer, and one from the premises where the photos were taken as well, so that there are independent witnesses confirming the images are genuine and not a retouched image. Not only that, but like one swallow does not make a spring, one or two pics of you apparently at a skirmish does not mean for certain that you are a regular airsofter, the sign in log at a skirmish site would however be reasonable proof, if it had you down many times. I know this to be the case, because it is me who trains the CSI unit of Greater Manchester Police on programs such Photoshop (since I am an ACI). We had a big long discussion about that when I was creating a training programme for them, since I needed to know what they wanted to learn. Get me a half decent picture of you, and I'll put you at any location you like, with you holding a gun!

If you are curious as to why the CSI Rozzers need to know how to use Photoshop, it's for a couple of reasons: One being so that they know all about how easy or hard it is to fake stuff, and how to exam images to see if they have been tampered with (people have attempted to fake images of themselves at locations on specific occasions to use as alibis in quite a few cases). And two, because they use it and a few other bits of more software (such as Poser etc), to reconstruct images of the faces of people who have been disfigured in criminal acts, so that they can have 'before' pics of victims, which are used so that the images they flash to the general public in investigations do not traumatise people, and occasionally so it does not upset family members etc when pics of victims are shown to the jury or witnesses in court. And no, none of them look like David Caruso. :lol:

Not necessarily an ironclad one. Any of the offences for which you can be charged (in Section 36 of the VCR), such as manufacturing a RIF, importing one or whatever, are subject to the defences listed in Section 37 of the VCR, and whilst that does indeed mean that you can use them as a defence against prosecution if you're looking at a Section 36 charge being brought against you, Section 37 goes on to state that those defences are only valid if it has been 'proved beyond reasonable doubt' that the defence is legitimate.

Since it is possible for images to be tampered with or faked, there could potentially be reasonable doubt as to the absolute authenticity of any such images, so you'd need to also provide a statement from the photographer, and one from the premises where the photos were taken as well, so that there are independent witnesses confirming the images are genuine and not a retouched image. I know this to be the case, because it is me who trains the CSI unit of Greater Manchester Police on programs such Photoshop (since I am an ACI). We had a big long discussion about that when I was creating a training programme for them, since I needed to know what they wanted to learn. Get me a half decent picture of you, and I'll put you at any location you like, with you holding a gun!

If you are curious as to why the CSI Rozzers need to know how to use Photoshop, it's for a couple of reasons: One being so that they know all about how easy or hard it is to fake stuff. And two, because they use it and a few other bits of more software (such as Poser etc), to reconstruct images of the faces of people who have been disfigured in criminal acts, so that they can have 'before' pics of victims, which are used so that the images they flash to the general public in investigations do not traumatise people, and occasionally so it does not upset family members etc when pics of victims are shown to the jury or witnesses in court.

Well, I've learnt something today! Thanks for the explanation :P

Surely even pics of Frizzle skirmishing would be a valid defence?

As previously noted, pics prove little. Here is a picture of my girlfriend Sue, which I took when we went back in time and went to the moon in 1969, it was quite cold there, so she is putting her jacket on, that is what caused the draft which made the flag waft in the way that all the people who think the moon landings were faked always bang on about:

Sue%20on%20the%20moon_zpsprjtmj4f.jpg

Just placed an order for the Noveske barrel nut specifically for G&P, £20 including postage, hopefully this'll do the trick.

Also asked a friend to photoshop a noveske in purple to help me visualise what it would look it before I dive right in to spraying.

Absolutely SWEET! Thanks to my friend Wakom, he's coloured in the noveske in a few colours:

10937650_1414464642184790_1865163327_n_z

I'm going with purple but i'm thinking of only painting the upper and the stock now.

i'd suggest you paint it with acrylic or similar that can be easily removed by soaking in meth or similar to destroy the paint bond. Will make the paint job lower quality, might end up getting bit tatty with use but will make it easier to return to a RIF when you have a valid defence.

Guess depends on how long you have to wait until you'll have a defence as to whether my suggestion is worth considering

If you've already explained 'many times' why you can manufacture an RIF without a defence then why do you need to two tone it? :ph34r:

Cuz explaining a million times to everyone over and over is a bitch. The power of purple will solve the problem.

Now this is just damn stupid, Frizzle.

Not only are you manufacturing a RIF, you're actually posting evidence of it online as well.

Eh, I haven't manufactured anything yet. I haven't even built a working gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.