Hockley Airsoft Arena

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They are at Unit 7, Eldon Way, Hockley, Essex, SS5 4AD, above CJ'S bowling. Opening times are 10am to 10pm Tuesday to Sunday, Closed Monday. It costs £12 for the first hour, £10 for the second hour and £8 for the third and subsequent hours. Hire gun, mask and 2 mags of ammo are included with each hour. I played there Saturday, my guns fps's are to high (they have a 250fps limit) so I used a hire gun, it was an ARX160 by Umarex, I quite liked it.

You can phone and book into a game, the game I joined was in the evening and had a mix of ages from about 13 to 50. There were 18 of us playing and they provided 2 marshals one per team and a member of staff in the safe room. Play was fast paced and very intense I have never experienced anything quite like it. I will definatly be going back, probably next Friday

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.