PMC/Mercenary Loadouts

kerby91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya all

so whilst ive got my british dpm BDU and rig etc, i much prefer PMC/Mercenary loadouts as in my opinion, they have the option to go for cool over function.

So who runs a PMC/Merc loadout here? and seeing as im a complete noob when it comes to equipment (not so much weaponry), keep it simple (links to the stuff is handy too hint hint)

thanks guys

much love

If you've ever seen a movie called The Objective (which is okay, not brilliant but worth a look if you can find the DVD for three quid in a supermarket or whatever), the characters are a CIA agent and a few special forces guys, any of the gear they are wearing would look pretty authentic for a mercenary loadout. Here's the trailer for that movie if you've not seen it, since they all appear in it you can get a good look at the kind of thing I mean:

Thanks chock, ill see if i can pick it up cheap, or just download it haha.

I watched the newest Rambo movie (what a crock of shite) the other day, and the mercs on that all wear light weight clothing with little to no equipment. Which I guess would be fine for the sort of mission they are attempting to complete, and I suppose would be suitable for a days airsofting...hmm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

You'll see a lot of these: http://www.military1st.co.uk/80001-055-5.11-tactical-vest-khaki.html in PMC loadouts. Team it with some Craghopper trousers and a dark t-shirt and you're golden.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.