Steelrain

Copehill Down

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hey everyone,

There's is probably already a thread close to this and if so send me in the right direction lol....

Any-hooo it looks like I may be playing at Copehill down (brit-tac I think). Has anyone played here before or going this year?

Cheers me beauties

Played the brittac game at copehill 2 years ago (I think) cracking site and a nice gentle 'intro' to the milsim world as it's more of a themed skirmish than a full on simulation game :)

Yeah I've heard some cool things and got invited so wanted to hear from some guys on here. I watched a bit on youtube and looks good!

Done a couple of Stirling Games there, great site should be a great game mate. The tank track from the main road is great fun an a bike as well. :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.