M4 Socom Stock

Albiscuit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, been playing about with pimp my gun and am in love with a Socom M4 stock.

However not loving the price ;) I was wondering is anyone knows of anywhere cheaper than the 75 quid I have found from UK retailers..

Does anyone know of any cheaper links?

Thanks.

• Supporters

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here - do you mean the Madbull ACE SOCOM Stock?

If so then you need to ship in from China to get a decent price.

• Supporters

Yeah you'll need to go import to get it cheaper. I would recommend RSOV.com but they're out of stock at the moment.

Am sure I paid less than this for mine from a different site as positive I got the stock delivered for around £40 but can't remember. You shouldn't have to pay much if any import fees if your order come to under £50 but all depends on what they charge for shipping:

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p20667/MADBULL-ACE-SOCOM-Stock-For-M4-AEG(Black)/product_info.html

• Supporters

just be aware if importing and fees are incurred that Parcel Farce will add a £13 robbing gits charge

IF it comes by Parcel force. Or isn't from a retailer that will mark it as a gift on the customs form....

• Supporters

I have one of those stocks. Came standard on my G&G and I hate it. Looks fantastic but rattles like mad. Also a word of warning it will only take one type of stock pin and if it comes with one you'll have to cut half off if your weapon is rear wired.

Qlimax

I have one of those stocks. Came standard on my G&G and I hate it. Looks fantastic but rattles like mad. Also a word of warning it will only take one type of stock pin and if it comes with one you'll have to cut half off if your weapon is rear wired.

Qlimax

Haha its your rifle in your Sig that im trying to emulate a bit... Think its looks awesome.., Thanks for the warning though.

IF it comes by Parcel force. Or isn't from a retailer that will mark it as a gift on the customs form....

I import trainers quite a bit so know about the gift marking ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.