G19 Holster

Adam3088

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've tried two different holsters for my KSC G19 so far, a Crye precision style and a WAS drop leg soft type one.

The Crye one is just a bit of a pain to use as getting the glock in and out of it is fiddly as hell and the last time I used the dropleg I lost a magazine, apparently if I kneel down it hits the release.

Was thinking of trying a Fobus next, but looking at zahalorg on Ebay there's a dozen different kinds and I've got no idea if there's any significant difference between them.

Anyone used a Fobus and could enlighten me as to if they're any good and which one to go for?

How about trying a serpa holster ?? I use it on my PC

Doesn't fall out or get in the way and I haven't lost anymore mags (mine fell out aswell, almost lost 2 in one day)

I use Fobus for my glocks. I have a left handed version that allows a light to be fitted to the gun. Works great on my TM G17 & G18 & also on my new Premium G17 steel version. Not sure about yours but think the WE Glocks are possibly different dimensions so check for fitment before buying

Fobus and serpa are differently shapes to each other but do the same job

I picked up a serpa style glock holster of eBay for about £20, it did state that it was a Chinese copy

I use Fobus for my glocks. I have a left handed version that allows a light to be fitted to the gun. Works great on my TM G17 & G18 & also on my new Premium G17 steel version. Not sure about yours but think the WE Glocks are possibly different dimensions so check for fitment before buying

KSC G19's have the same dimensions as real steel, so should fit in any regular holster.

Slightly confused as to how the paddle holsters fit, from the pictures it looks like the whole thing just slides over the top of a belt. Does it stay on securely and is running not an issue with the paddle in the way?

Fobus and serpa are differently shapes to each other but do the same job

I picked up a serpa style glock holster of eBay for about £20, it did state that it was a Chinese copy

Not worried about it being a chinese copy as long as it does the job well, any chance you know who was selling them on Ebay? My searching skills are failing to find me anything for that much.

• Supporters

I'd get a fobus or IMI holster if you don't want to spend the money on a SERPA. There's very little reason to risk poor build quality which could lead to a broken or lost pistol.

You would just want to double check the fitting as quite a few airsoft pistols aren't to scale and as such don't fit or need modding to fit.

I have both a paddle fit and molle but normally just use the paddle, yes just clips onto your belt and is nice and secure. Running have no issues, depending on where I locate it crouching can sometimes be awkward but if you locate it sensibly then not an issue

What makes Safariland so good? They're also like $120 :| excluding shipping and everything from the US or Asia

Although I guess it isn't too bad when you'd be paying the same for a Blackhawk + drop leg rig

I use a left hand arktis drop leg for my g19, cost £15 but I really like their kit as it's only available to military and emergency services so anything the public gets is surplus or clearance I believe.

• Supporters

Safariland are what I'd recommend, best holsters in the world.

What makes Safariland so good? They're also like $120 :| excluding shipping and everything from the US or Asia

Although I guess it isn't too bad when you'd be paying the same for a Blackhawk + drop leg rig

OK, guys, here is some info,

Safariland is the best, and thats not only my opinion. To B's point, yes they are expensive, but that is due to all their ALS holsters being made for the military. However, Safariland's newest holster that was revealed at Shot 2015 is different. It doesnt use the standard ALS Sysem, but uses a trigger gaurd lock system. Also, one of its biggest selling points is that it is made to fit all but two modern handguns, SIG's new 320 and one other. I have been personally assured that it will fit all of my airsoft pistols that have moderatly accurate trigger gaurds. Also, as this is made for the public, it only will cost around $55, quite a bit less than other holsters of similar quality. Also, Bill Rogers himself said he would be willing to get into the Airsoft business, and as such we are keeping in touch. He is visiting in mid April, and is planning to bring over several of these 578s for me to use as demos, so I will be demoing them at The Mall around that time. Also, with enough support, I may be able to set up a Safariland and HolsterOps distributer here in the UK with him

• Supporters

Survive till April; buy a 578 :)

when I ordered mine the sales guy asked what make gun it was for as that makes a difference to what fits what. Really good service from them although took them some time to get the one I wanted in stock.

I bought mine from the UK distributer, he knew his stuff and was used to selling to real steal buyers as well as airsoft, can't remember the company but was really impressed with his knowledge of the stock!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.