WE P226 BB roll out of barrel

elrasho

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Took my pistol apart to clean and when I out it back together bbs are just rolling out the barrel after I fire. Any ideas what's causing this?

I've put it together many time all with the same result.

perhaps the hop is turned on too much, blocking the bb? or there is no seal between the nozzle and the lip of the hop rubber, causing all the gas to be released out of the slide

Mechanically the way it appears to work in my We F228 is that the hop holds the BB in place. So take out your inner barrel and hop:

Hop%20and%20inner%20barrel_zps28jcq1xa.j

And then when I drop a BB in the back it catches on the hop rubber and wont move forward even with a blow, but it will fall out backwards:

Nub%20catching_zpsbolp7w4g.jpg

If yours wont vertically stay put just in the inner barrel then this is potentially your issue, the hop rubber is worn out or not seated well. However if it does catch here with the gun apart then its probably the nozzle extending too far and pushing the BB past the hop catch point which should hold out against pretty much anything.

Wow Evike charge £25 just for postage! Is there anywhere else that does hop and barrel drop in units?

Try http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/ as in give them a call and ask. They are one of the We importers in the UK and they might be able to get you a replacement or suggest one that will fit as they have a lot of We guns in stock.

• Supporters

Sure sounds like it...

Edit. Yikes, your hop rubber looks almost gone from that pic...

taking the rubber out and soaking it in Silicon lube overnight might swell it a little (but dry the inside surface before reassembling) or try putting the hop on more? Seems extreme ordering one from Evike but when needs must I guess?!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.