Start/Join Airsoft Team. Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey

Baytonator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, this is my first post.

I'm trying to get into the sport but don't have anyone to go with. I will be going alone (first match booked 12th Feb) and while I'm okay with that I would prefer to maybe join or start a team so that games can be focused more heavily on tactics.

I'm 16 but quite mature and I don't really mind how old you are, I'll play with anyone. Hoping to take this up as a lifelong hobby but I'm new to this so I'm open to a bit of field training too!

Looking for around Reading, Guildford, Eversley area?

I will soon be buying my first gun (M4)

Hopefully they'll be someone who is also looking for someone to play with or a more experienced group willing to take a new player under their wing :)

If the site has a facebook page, post on there. Facebook is a great tool for getting groups together. Don't worry about going on your own, everyone will be friendly, especially if you remember to ask them about their guns etc :)

• Supporters

The only site in the Andover area I know of is Iron Sight as that's where I tend to play but there's probably others. Worth trying though it's got a bit of inside and outside so you get the best of both worlds, friendly players and staff will make it easier for newer players too

• Supporters

Ambush Adventures

http://www.ambushadventures.co.uk/

u18's young guns but as you are 16 you would be fine with waiver form and go to any skirmish site

they got a new urban site - the billet or something - not been coz not my local

alas I'm over Kent/Surrey Side only dropped son off at Young Guns u18 once - bit kiddish he said

and prefers the general skirmish rather than kids only skirmish days

but they seem to be around your area Surrey/Hampshire way

• Supporters

You said Reading; one of my favourite sites is there; The Mall. It's an indoor CQB site, so a FPS of under 330 is needed, but the dark basements and close quarters allow for a version of airsoft I haven't found anywhere else. I plan to go to either their Thursday night game on the 19th of February or the 22 for their Sunday day game.

You said Reading; one of my favourite sites is there; The Mall. It's an indoor CQB site, so a FPS of under 330 is needed, but the dark basements and close quarters allow for a version of airsoft I haven't found anywhere else. I plan to go to either their Thursday night game on the 19th of February or the 22 for their Sunday day game.

I'm also planning on going to that game, The Thursday night one.

Need a wing man ?

• Supporters

Quite possibly :). I have a friend who's a paramedic who may be with me, but another person is always welcome

You said Reading; one of my favourite sites is there; The Mall. It's an indoor CQB site, so a FPS of under 330 is needed, but the dark basements and close quarters allow for a version of airsoft I haven't found anywhere else. I

plan to go to either their Thursday night game on the

19th of February or the 22 for their Sunday day game.

Just so you know The Mall has a fps limit of 340 fps, its a fantastic site you'll have loads of fun there the other local site i can recommend is Ironsight, it's also a cqb site but has both buildings and outdoor areas to fight through

• Supporters

Hey guys, I'm going to book for the 19th (12th didn't have any rental weapons available). If I can book, maybe we could meet up?

I'm there on the 8th but if I can swing it I'll be up for the 19th

• Supporters

I just realised The Mall doesn't have any games on the 19th... So I guess I will defiantly going on Sunday the 22nd, if anyone wishes to join me.

• 5 years later...
On 30/01/2015 at 16:40, Baytonator said:

Hello, this is my first post.

I'm trying to get into the sport but don't have anyone to go with. I will be going alone (first match booked 12th Feb) and while I'm okay with that I would prefer to maybe join or start a team so that games can be focused more heavily on tactics.

I'm 16 but quite mature and I don't really mind how old you are, I'll play with anyone. Hoping to take this up as a lifelong hobby but I'm new to this so I'm open to a bit of field training too!

Looking for around Reading, Guildford, Eversley area?

I will soon be buying my first gun (M4)

Hopefully they'll be someone who is also looking for someone to play with or a more experienced group willing to take a new player under their wing :)

Hey. I'm 17 in May, I'm also mature too. I am looking to start playing at gunman camp bravo in Eversley. I'm from Addlestone direction, but I am looking to play on Eversley. I have played a few games and have a more or less perfect understanding of the rules etc. If you want, I can give you the name of one of my social media accounts so that we can stay in contact a bit more easily. I wanted to join a team, but we could always start one together. What do you think? Just let me know when you can what you want to do, and we'll go from there. Hope it helps. 👍

• Head Moderator

@SevenAcesAirsoft You do realise that he posted that 5 years ago, and is now 21.  You need to check the date of posts. Also he last was active on the forum in 2015 and has not posted anything since.

• Head Moderator

I will lock the topic.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.