PTS sling help?

ItsAJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guy I have the tm scar-heavy and I wanted a single/double point sling what is the best one to get I seen different gens etc and also what accessories do I need for it to fit my gun?

Hi guy I have the tm scar-heavy and I wanted a single/double point sling what is the best one to get I seen different gens etc and also what accessories do I need for it to fit my gun?

The Magpul MS2/MS3 is a double and single point. Can be hard to find the real ones as there are so many fakes of it.

That's great I had went to a airsoft shop and they said I neede all these different attachments like paraclips etc but try didn't have them in stock And it left me rather confused! That's good, shall pick one up as I'm using a braided paracord sling I made my self but it's just a single length.

• Supporters

I just made little loops of paracord to expand the small sling loops on my old SCAR, worked fine and stopped the body of the gun getting all marked up.

I kinda wish I had done this with my HK416, you can't see it in the picture I put up in the gun thread but there's a reasonable gouge out of my stock from my MS3.

Any other good shops that sell the real genuine ones? The postage was like 18 quid to Northern Ireland <_<

According to one of UK Tactical's testimonials another guy from NI asked them if they could do postage any cheaper and they shipped it using Royal Mail.

Worth a shot? Not sure if they'll offer it to everyone though or they would've included it as one of the standard delivery methods.

Thanks for the help guys I got my ms3 in the post this morning :)! Just wondering the loop I need to make is there a particular way of making it or knot I should use? Thanks!

• Supporters

Thanks for the help guys I got my ms3 in the post this morning :)! Just wondering the loop I need to make is there a particular way of making it or knot I should use? Thanks!

Eh? Why are you tying knots in it?

Eh? Why are you tying knots in it?

I'm making loops of paracord to go through the scars sling points to save them getting scratched up.

I'd use a reef knot as easy to undo and pretty secure if tied correctly

Thanks! I'm a fisherman and I'm sitting here doing a million knots thinking what is best, I'm sure nobody else will careless haha. Actually came into my head of maybe using cable ties to create the loops too!

• Supporters

Cable ties aren't as strong as you think, guarantee you'll snap one if you try and use it as a sling loop.

I found reef knots worked loose (no tension to keep them together most of the time) so I just tied an overhand knot using both ends of the paracord as one piece, so far that's held up for about 18 months :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.