Another new bfg

M_P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah, I still like the double sided aspect of the other one.

I'd like to see a model which fires each chamber off in quick succession after detonation, just for shits and giggles

A timed grenade with multiple detonations would be quite interesting. You could throw it into a room, kill a load, have some run and surive and return and then die 15 seconds later when the second shot goes off. That would surprise them! Its not very realistic however.

• Supporters

A timed grenade with multiple detonations would be quite interesting. You could throw it into a room, kill a load, have some run and surive and return and then die 15 seconds later when the second shot goes off. That would surprise them! Its not very realistic however.

Multibangs aren't uncommon though. In real use as well as paper pyro.

You could always say it was arty dropping a shell on them every 15 seconds ;)

• Supporters

What do you mean double sided?

On the Alpha tec model the rounds are loaded into a disc that is sized for 9mm blanks on one side and shotgun primers in the other. That way if you want to change from one size to another you don't need a new part or (as in the case of the EDD) a whole different grenade.

• Supporters

On the Alpha tec model the rounds are loaded into a disc that is sized for 9mm blanks on one side and shotgun primers in the other. That way if you want to change from one size to another you don't need a new part or (as in the case of the EDD) a whole different grenade.

ah I see, although with the EDD's redesign means you don't need a whole new grenade

LOL if you want some realism and fun at the same time?

Just find a blank fire sten gun, load 28 blanks, cock it, and chuck it in the window

assuming it work like the real thing, it's sorted 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Been scoping out the ID version since it was re-announced. From my perspective, there have been regular photos of the ID unit and it should be out in a few weeks. Has anyone see the Alpha version, when is it coming out?

The ID one looks to be coming out very soon. The alpha one looks to have jumped on the bandwagon but with no updates on the build, no disrespect to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Looks like these are for sale now:

http://www.incentivedesigns.co.uk/#!scene-4--id-5/c3uz

Edit: was looking at the wrong thing.

I was wobbling back and forth on this but a tripwire trigger? Oh go on then!

Ohhhh, tripwire, I'm listening. What ever happened to the alphatec one? It's the end of march and still no news. The website also no long exists now :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Is it impact or timed?

Impact.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.