AEG conversion question

n1ckh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering if there's a kit available where you can turn an AEG into a recoil AEG ?? Or would I need a recoil gearbox ??

I know the dust cover gets pushed to the rear when the piston moves back

I've double posted so will delete the other

Just used google and there is a kit, its called angry tremors and is for front wired AEGs only

Just wondering if there's a kit available where you can turn an AEG into a recoil AEG ?? Or would I need a recoil gearbox ??

I know the dust cover gets pushed to the rear when the piston moves back

I beleive this is what your looking

http://www.airsoftworld.net/modify-m4-tremors-kit.html

That's the one, I saw that video

Trying to figure out a way to make a homemade recoil system

I was looking at one of them and very tempted :)

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, late thread reply, sorry.

Has anyone used a Modify Tremors and a TM NGRS on the sane day? Was the kick comparable?

Making the gun I want out of a TM is a massive PITA and more expensive than one I can make using a standard v2 AEG and the Tremors kit.

Thanks.

I have a g&p mots FRS m4 that uses g&p's own recoil system and it's very good but it's still front wired.

I'm not a fan of m4's but this one I liked so much I bought it.

Oh, I thought the g&p system wasn't recoil shock?!

Does it have a good kick?

Front wired is no problem at all because I want to build an L119 so I'll be using a CAR15 stock anyway. Front wired is good.

Do we have lots of unhappy Tremors punters?

TM recoils are so much nicer than the KWA/PTS ones you get insane range and a really nice kick on a TM recoil. A bit pricey but defiantly worth it.

The KWA ERG was designed by the same guy who designed the Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock and has greater recoil, uses ordinary batteries and can use regular mags without an adapter. Also the ERG mags are £40 for 3, as well as the current switchable 30/60 rd ones they are just about to release switchable 30/120rd ones as well. The range of the ERG is excellent.

The KWA ERG was designed by the same guy who designed the Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock and has greater recoil, uses ordinary batteries and can use regular mags without an adapter. Also the ERG mags are £40 for 3, as well as the current switchable 30/60 rd ones they are just about to release switchable 30/120rd ones as well. The range of the ERG is excellent.

From my experiance with the ERG (granted it was a couple years ago) was it felt quite slow and sluggish as well as the performance wasn't anything to shout about, but that may of changed with time and new lines of rifles! That post was made at the beginning of 2015 XD

Lol, glanced back through thread to refresh myself, didn’t notice the big date gap. Have to disagree with you though, a new version of ERG is just being released but the 2015 one would have been the PTS Scout /CQB which was the same as current ones, albeit with Magpul body/furniture.

Lol, glanced back through thread to refresh myself, didn’t notice the big date gap. Have to disagree with you though, a new version of ERG is just being released but the 2015 one would have been the PTS Scout /CQB which was the same as current ones, albeit with Magpul body/furniture.

Well we will have to agree to disagree then, I owned a TM recoil for a number of years, performance out did anything I found!

Archived