lipo to fit my APS UAR rear wire .

p1878

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah - don't get an 11.1v Lipo.

Or at least not without fitting a mosfet first.

modern APS guns are fitted with a mosfet, but they have very loose tolerances to their gearboxes, if you shim it don't shim it tight!

Chap who went to my local site stripped his piston in less then two days of use running an 11.1v in a UAR, might have been other damage as well.

You need more then a mosfet to make an AEG long term reliable running a higher voltage lipo.

Always thought 11.1v is a bit excessive anyway, 7.4v is perfectly fine. Check out componentshop for a good selection of batteries.

Went to widnes model shop friday . Andy made me a patch lead price was a tenner but had to buy a box of female tamyia small . A 7.4 lipo. The lot for £25:48. Charged it up put it in & it is a beast. So just going to get two more lipos next payday . Going to swat sunday check fps make sure its got the right spring.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.